PDA

View Full Version : Shrek 2

dinahsmum
31-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Have you seen it?
We recorded it at xmas and watched it last night. I liked it lots (better than 1) - particularly as Puss in Boots was a lovely ginger tom (and was Antonio Banderas! ;) )

Best bits - Puss in Boots has his foil (is that right - fencing sword?) at the ready to deal with the ambushing brigands, but has to make them pause whilst he crouches and retches up a hairball :lol: :lol: :lol:
and
Princess Fiona knows that Shrek has been transfigured, but doesn't know what his new form is. She sees a figure on the back of the donkey (who has himself been transformed into a beautiful white stallion) and says, questioningly, Shrek? The figure is Puss in Boots who has his leg behind his ear and is 'playing his banjo' loudly and moistly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Her face falls until the real Shrek steps from the shadows!!!!!!

I know I am in very suggestible mode where ginger cats are concerned but I really liked the movie!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_18.gif

Donna
31-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Love both of the Shrek movies!! Can watch them over and over !

Mags
31-12-2005, 02:31 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/doh/3.gif...looks like I missed a good film again!:roll:

LMC
31-12-2005, 05:12 PM
I just love the way that Puss in Boots puts on that "I'm just a cute pussy who has been really ill-treated, be nice to me" expression... until he's got them off their guard - never fails to have me :smt043

Probably because all mine are really good at that "ill-treated" look when I'm horrible and fail to feed them until it's tea-time or brush them...

yola
31-12-2005, 06:53 PM
I haven't seen Shrek II but saw the 1st one for the first time the other day and thought it was very good. Shall look out for II - does anyone know when it might be on TV; some time soon or are we still a coupla years away??

dinahsmum
31-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Think it may have been on the Beeb on xmas day? Anyone remember? Sure it's time it was on Sky movies.

Jeanette
31-12-2005, 07:55 PM
I love both Shrek movies:D

But then I LOVE Eddie Murphy

Naomi
01-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Seen them both. Saw Shrek 2 in the cinema, the kids thought it was hysterical. I loved Puss-In-Boots aswell