PDA

View Full Version : Like father like son

Luke
24-12-2005, 12:08 AM
As you all know, my aunt lost beloved Balderick not so long ago, and as you all know he once was our cat, now when we had to rehome him with my aunt he wasnt 'fixed' and when she went on holiday and he and her other 2 cats went to her Daughter, Sarah's, house who had an intact cream persin, Pixie, who just happened to be in call, things got a tad 'heated'. Nobody ahd thought to ask us if he had, had the choppy or not:roll: So one day a while After my aunt was back off holiday, her daughter was at her house just as we were. And she happened to say how Pixie was getting a tad podgy, she instatly thought Pixie was pregnant, but by whom?
My mum then proceeded to say how Balderick hadnt had the chop and he'd been there:shock: :shock: :shock: well not too long after, Pixie had kittens in the back bedroom and there was one who looked th spitting image (albeit a little squishier face) of Balderick, so he went to my aunts.
Anyway you get the picture, now that was 6 years ago. Since Balderick passing away, Ern, had become well a tad depressed. But today he had picked up, and when i was there dropping off presents, i saw him do something that i had only ever seen one cat do, Balderick. it was a weird thing with the tounge sticking out when they concerntrate for too long, but it was just so frightning to see him do it, cause he looked so much like his departed old man!!!

So i ask all of you with parent and kitten cats, do you notice 'family traits'?

Kay
29-12-2005, 05:01 AM
Yes, both Tate and Eddie, his , son are as daft as each other. Both manage, quite easily to fall off the windowsil, run into closed doors, play with the girls at the most inappropiate times and mess with the water in the water bowl. Then both off them manage to look at you with the same huge, blue eyes and look so totally innocent!!!

Like Father Like Son.

I have to add I also have 2 off Tate's daughters and they are nothing like old dad.