PDA

View Full Version : Christmas and cats

Kazz
23-12-2005, 06:15 PM
Well do you get your cat a present for christmas - I never have I figure they have no idea what its about they have somewhere quiet - the 2nd bedroom to get out of the way if the guests get too much, and they have a little bit of turkey.:D

Thats another question - do you give your cats turkey? My answer is yes

Happy christmas all.

Fran
23-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Yes they usually have a little something wrapped up under the tree, so do the dogs and come to that so does the horse :roll:

The cats always have turkey Christmas Day and the dogs generally get a Christmas dinner :D

Kazz
23-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Maybe I am mean,am I the scrooge at Christmas?I don' get the girls or the cats anything.
The cats have somewhere quiet to go and lots of paper to sit on :roll: the dogs get an extra long walk and another walk too, and a turkey dinner. But none of them has a prezzie am I scrooge?

Fran
23-12-2005, 07:09 PM
of course you are not mean Kazz, they don't know it's Christmas and wait for a pressie now do they :roll: I do it more for the children than anything, they love giving the pets their pressies :D

Kazz
23-12-2005, 07:15 PM
No I am going with the scrooge tag Fran........I am just off the get the sharp stick to poke Cleo with.;)

Fran
23-12-2005, 07:16 PM
:lol: @ Kazz!!

Kazz
23-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Then I'll sharpen it and poke the girls.

Fran
23-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Oooh Kazz, you are so mean ;)

Mags
23-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Cassie has got a little pressie on the tree:-D (It's toy mice not real ones!!)
http://www.whataboutcats.com/images/animation/xmas_rand28.gif

yola
23-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I don't get mine any pressies, but this time - for the 1st time, I have got a pressie for my Mum's cat (hopefully pics to come after tomorrow's visit coz Tanya - long haired calico is beautiful), my friend Lisa's cat, Jonesy (ong haired grey n white) and my other friends' cat, Gizmo :shock: (Birman) who I will be sitting over Christmas.

My Mum always buys pressies for my cats and I reckon that's more than enough for any cat ;)

Luke
23-12-2005, 08:51 PM
yes all ours get pressies, this year
the rabbits have both got a bunny boredom ball
Elsa a stocking and a cat dancer toy
Clementine a stocking and a nice new igloo for somewhere
the dogs have got a stocking each and HUGE bones that cost a bloody fortune from the butcher this morning, the bones are suitable for GSD sizedf apparentlly and our 2 are roughly cat size:lol: so should keep em busy

borderdawn
23-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey Mags thats my Wiggy under that tree!! :-D
Dawn.

Emm
23-12-2005, 10:28 PM
I get all my pets Christmas pressies :D

Mags
23-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey Mags thats my Wiggy under that tree!! :-D
Dawn.
Wow..he does look like him doesn't he Dawn:-P You could have had him for your Christmas avatar if I'd found him earlier:-D

Naomi
24-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Well Moli's had loads of toys today, the kiddies had been saving up some money to spend and had managed to save £6 each. The first thing they did was go and each buy Moli a toy bless 'em. Moli was given them today so she sort of got a xmas pressie :D

Donna
24-12-2005, 03:00 PM
My kids wanted to get the kitties a present so they both got a new safety collar in Emma's choice of colour (purple/lilac). They got a Whiskas big tub of treats with a toy and they also got a remote control mouse which at the moment they are both scared of!!!!

EmmaG
24-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Well ours are getting their Kitty Go Crazy on Christmas Day, and yes they will have Turkey with gravy :roll: :-D

smudgley
24-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Both my cats have got a few prezzies each - the dog has got loads too, although they don't really know what it's all about - they are all so nosy - I like to get them pressies to keep them amused. New beds / toys all round. This is my 1st Christmas with the rescue cats & I have bought them all a small stocking, I thought it was only fair as I couldn't stand to think of mine having pressies & them being left out.

Turkey all round for everyone in this house (except for chickens & bunnies):)

CathyW
24-12-2005, 07:17 PM
ive got my boys some catnip toys,and they will have some turkey as well,u try stopping them,i have to fight them to get them out of the kitchen 2morrow :D
got the dog some chewy treats,and NO turkey for him it upsets his tummy :(

Jac
24-12-2005, 09:32 PM
I must be mad. My Dog not only gets pressies but gives them too. We give them to all our friends with dogs from him. He gets them in retun from there dogs. This is the fist Christmas I've had cats but yes they have pressies under the tree. they have given to eachother too.

Fran
24-12-2005, 09:34 PM
I must be mad. My Dog not only gets pressies but gives them too. We give them to all our friends with dogs from him. He gets them in retun from there dogs. This is the fist Christmas I've had cats but yes they have pressies under the tree. they have given to eachother too.

:roll: :-D

Jac
24-12-2005, 09:38 PM
OK PK you think I'm daft too:lol: I'm just a soft touch:lol:

Kay
29-12-2005, 04:52 AM
All 8 of mine get their own stocking and the 3 dogs as well and they all have some turkey. I do, however draw the line at getting the 2 x rabbits, hamster and the 50 odd fish something!!!