PDA

View Full Version : I have 2 new Kitties !!

LaKitten
22-12-2005, 06:05 AM
They are rescue kittens from Hurricane Katrina!

As some of you know I got a cat named Oliver right after the storm. I found his owner but she didnt want him anymore so we will keep him.

Then about 2 weeks ago I was at the local shelter and they asked me to bring home a couple of 3 month old kittens for a few day so they could run and play some. Well of course I fell in love with them and now they will live here forever also. Their names are Gabby & T-boy. I dont have photo's of them yet.

My goodness that makes 7 cat here ! :lol: :shock: :lol:

Fran
22-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh I am so pleased for you!! And what a wonderful new home they have found themselves. How sad about Oliver who's owners didn't want him back. I cannot understand some people :cry:

Can't wait to see piccies of them all...

dinahsmum
22-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Good kitty news! Hurrah:smt041
They are addictive! Did you really think you could give them back Barb??????
Won't you have a happy christmas with 7 fur-babes!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_18.gif

Emm
22-12-2005, 10:35 AM
thats excellant news - those are really lucky cats to have you.

Can't wait to see the pictures - you MUST post piccies - lol :lol:

yola
22-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Barb - that's brilliant!!! (and it's good to see you back, stranger ;) ) Hi to Wayne too :smt039

What a shame about Oliver - if he were mine I would be overjoyed to see him and welcome him back. But hey - I don't know the full story so there may be a genuine reason :smt102

Pics would be brilliant when you have a moment.

Donna
22-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Seven kitties!! Wow thats a lot. Poor Oliver, but I am sure he will count his blessings after some time with you.

Mags
22-12-2005, 12:28 PM
That's great news, you are going to be kept busy with 7 kitties!!

Naomi
22-12-2005, 04:04 PM
That sounds a bit familiar. I was only meant to have been 'fostering' 2 kittens i ended up keeping them aswell :D

Hope they have a fab xmas with you and the rest of the gang

LaKitten
22-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Well no time to post much this morning. Have some errands to do and then have to work (volunteer) at the art gallery this afternoon. And only got 4 hrs sleep last night... eeks.

Reason I havent been here is I fell and hurt my back and sitting here dont help it none. A bit better now...

Later.... Hugs... Merry Christmas

yola
22-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Well no time to post much this morning. Have some errands to do and then have to work (volunteer) at the art gallery this afternoon. And only got 4 hrs sleep last night... eeks.

Reason I havent been here is I fell and hurt my back and sitting here dont help it none. A bit better now...

Later.... Hugs... Merry Christmas

Oh Barb sweetie I had no idea you'd been unwell. Remiss of me not to PM I know but been running around like a mad thing!!

Hope you back mends really quickly now and you're back fully recovered and playing here with us ever so soon!

Mags
22-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Hope your back gets better soon Barb.......

Kay
29-12-2005, 05:05 AM
How's your back, Barb and how are the lovely kitties? Any pics yet? Can't wait to see them.