PDA

View Full Version : A picture.................................(But you've got to use your imagintion)

Luke
17-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Well the camera is dead, after the past few months of having no focus, the flash going, only being able to take piccies in natural light etc etc. But oh how i wish i had a camera for this afternoon:(
So its time to use your imagination...........
Elsa climbs into the christmas tree, in attempt of getting the head of the angel which she loathes so much for some reason, and just as she gets to the top she falls down and hits her bumb of some presents. I was sitting on the sofa, by the tree, wrapping presents. Now my mother in her infanant wisdom:roll: wanted to make the gift tags, and put glitter on them!! so i am sitting there wrapping some old book for gran, and i sort out the gift tag, in very Blue Peter style it was one i made earlier:lol: , so i stick it on and put a little dab of glue on the tag, and reach for the tub of glitter with the spout on, the sort that allows you to pour X amount of glitter, anyways i reach for this tub....and it isn't there:shock: i think im loosing my marbles, when all of a sudden i hear a little sneeze, and look over the side of the sofa. And there is the tub of glitter, with no lid on, and poured completley over Elsa:roll: So i have to grapple the little madam with a damp cloth to wipe of any glitter stuck in her fur, and i thought i had it all off ( i have since realised i havent). So that fiasco seemed over, and then about half an hour afterwards it had gotten dark and i only had the lamps on. Out of the corner of my eye i see something shimmering and i think im seeing things. Then i see the shimmering thing dart across the room, then i see the shimmering thing jump up on my lap. It was Elsa, i obviouslly hadnt got all of the glitter off her:roll: so she was, until 15 minutes ago when i did the unthinkable and gave her a sort of bath:shock: , running around looking like a little glittery christmas ecoration:lol:

So thats what i wished i had a camera for, but a mental image picture will do for now:D BTW i'm getting another camera for Xmas so there will be pictures soon

Fran
18-12-2005, 12:20 AM
:lol: shame you didn't have a camera Luke!!

Luke
18-12-2005, 01:00 AM
I know, i could have kicked myself! camera would have died last night, then today that priceless event happened:roll:

borderdawn
18-12-2005, 10:22 AM
There will be plenty more chances for things like that to happen, they make you smile, every single day.
Dawn.

Kay
18-12-2005, 10:36 AM
I bet a camera is top of your Christmas list now, Luke!!

Donna
18-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Glad to hear Elsa is getting in the Christmas spirit too, decorating herself up like that!! Well done Elsa:lol:

Mags
18-12-2005, 10:57 AM
I hope you made sure you underlined the camera at the top of your Christmas list Luke.....that pic would have been so great!:-D

Luke
18-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks Everyone, yes Mags camera is written in big red purple letters with asterix's around it, at the top of my list:lol:
I have a feeling there are going to be some more events like this:roll: i think im gonna borrow someone's phone for the day when we spray the windows with fake snow, for some reason i smell Elsa will be close by:lol:

CathyW
18-12-2005, 01:26 PM
think u should re name her *minx* or mischeif :D

dinahsmum
18-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Looking forward to the new camera .........