PDA

View Full Version : Elsa is having an identity crisis

Luke
13-12-2005, 09:11 PM
This is gonna make you all laugh, so do not eat or drink anything whilst reading this:lol: :lol:
Elsa is having an identity crisis, she well and truly believes she is a dog!!! She spends so much time with the terriers it isnt surprising, now Clementine is quite a doggyfied cat but not on this level!!!
Elsa has started to 'fetch' toys, go for the post, walk by your side, sit and stay (I'm not joking!) and then the icing on the cake..........she has started totering out with the dogs in the back garden first thing in the morning to join them in having a pee on the lawn:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now i know there are more than a fair share of dog and cat owners on board, so please tell me if any of yours do this?
Also any comments on my canine wannabe are more than welcome:lol:

Kay
13-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Our Border Collie thinks the cat food is his and the dog food is for the cats...much to their disgust except for Leila, that is, who dispite the size of the pieces will insist on trying to eat it. She eventually concedes and goes and eats the cat food in dismay. The cats sleep in the dogs bed and the dogs sleep, somewhat awkwardly, in the cats bed. On top of that the Jack Russell, who should chase rabbits, thinks he is a rabbit and tries to get in the cage with them and washes them. It's no wonder I am mad but so what life is fun!!!

Luke
13-12-2005, 09:20 PM
lol your house sounds like ours Kay:lol:

CathyW
13-12-2005, 09:21 PM
my dog ben thinks hes a cat,we always say hes a cat in a dogs body :D

Naomi
13-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Moli will come up to me and 'ask' to be let out. She'll sit by the back door and cry until you let her out.

Kay
13-12-2005, 09:23 PM
lol your house sounds like ours Kay:lol:

God forbid any house is like ours but if it is all I can say is...........you lucky people!!!

Moli
13-12-2005, 11:13 PM
My old siamese Sam used to come for a walk with the dogs, he thought my old staffie was his mum!!!

Fran
13-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Think it is the other way round in our house...the labs think they are cats :roll: Have to sit on your knee, love cat food, want to lay anywhere there is a cat and groom the cats and get in the litter tray :shock:

bobbie3917
14-12-2005, 12:16 AM
my old cat use to come for walks with my first two staffs Sally and Tess.
if she is part MC luke they are well know for playing fetch and are very quick to lean u want to watch as there fave thing to do is open doors Scarlott can now open the back door that not has to be locked 24/7
Scarlott will sleep with the dogs when cold and will paly with as well some nights she has first go on there food.
when she is calling she wont let the poor things alone at all they go out of the room to get some peace from her :lol:

Kay
14-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Maine Coons sound a lot cleverer than Persians, you lucky thing. Mine are just so daft....there again so are the dogs and me for that matter.

bobbie3917
14-12-2005, 06:28 PM
MC are very much like dogs very quick to learn and love to please (plus food treats help :lol: )

Kay
14-12-2005, 06:35 PM
MC are very much like dogs very quick to learn and love to please (plus food treats help :lol: )

Good job they don't live with my Border Collie cause he has no brains at all he even manages to drop the treat as he hasn't figured out he has to open his mouth to get it in!!! Perhaps he should have been a Persian!!!