PDA

View Full Version : Elsa encountered her first 'stranger' dog today

Luke
13-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Well other than our 2 evil terriers, Elsa hasnt encountered other dogs apart from the one her breeder had, but today all that changed....
Elsa has started to potter around the back garden, and in the silent cul-de-sac where we live. Our cul-de-sac is off a man road:shock: but Clementine seems to have shown Elsa where to and not to go, anyway i digress. Today i was fetching in the milk and yoghurts that the milkman had left, and of course Elsa being a nosey little mare had to totter out for a snoop, well she began to play with a leaf :roll: and just as i turned my back i heard a dog bark and thought nothing of it, so i put the milk and stuff in the kitchen then go back to fetch Elsa, and there was a neighbours rottie. A beutiful dog, but has a bad reputation where we live due to the fact the old matriach isn't cat tolerant, and round here its all cats hardly any dogs. So naturally knowing this i was a tad worried and made a grab for Elsa, but her being her had to investigate this huge dog. As Elsa made her way to Bodie, the rottie, i tried to grab her again but my attempt failed. So i decided toc all her, instead of coming to me Elsa clambered onto Bodie and began to................................................ .................................................. .
Wash his face! and the funniest part.......................he let her!:lol: :lol:
Bodie's owners were running around insanely looking for him, as he had escaped from their garden. When they saw Bodie, who some of our ignoramus neighbours had titled a 'killing machine', so when they saw their killing machine letting a little kitten lick him, they were quite entertained:lol:
Just shows peoples perceptions of certain animals arent allways correct;) do im very proud of Elsa for giving certain 'curtain twitching' neighbours a good show:lol:

dinahsmum
13-12-2005, 10:44 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lovely story!

Luke
13-12-2005, 10:51 AM
I know Dm i shall be tittering all day now, the killer machine being forcedlly washed by a tiny kitten:lol:

Kay
13-12-2005, 10:54 AM
The biggest dogs are quite often the softest. We have three dogs and all of them love it when we have a litter of kittens especially Holly the Bull Mastiff who washes them, or should I say nearly drowns them!!!

CathyW
13-12-2005, 01:47 PM
ahhhh lovely story luke :D