PDA

View Full Version : thought cats where supposed to be nimble

CathyW
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
reggie was asleep on the foot stool turned over and promptly fell off onto his butt :lol: he looked so shocked i just rolled up laughing at him :D

Fran
12-12-2005, 06:40 PM
awwww poor Reggie. He must have been fast asleep!!

CathyW
12-12-2005, 06:48 PM
awwww poor Reggie. He must have been fast asleep!!he looked very embrassed LOL got up quickly as if to say anyone see that :D

Fran
12-12-2005, 06:51 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: and you cruel mum you for laughing at him!!!! :-D

CathyW
12-12-2005, 09:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: and you cruel mum you for laughing at him!!!! :-Dwouldnt u of laughed,i did give him a cuddle afterwards :D

Kay
12-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Reggie's not a Colourpoint Persian by any chance is he because they are the bimbo's of the cat world. Tate, my stud cat was sat on the windowsill watching my ex cut the grass, Mark knocked on the window and called his name to which he did a Reggie. He rolled over fell off and just lay on his back as if to say how did I get here. And I thought cats always landed on their feet. Kisses has fallen off the windowsill twice while she was asleep. Tate runs into a door and then does it again about 5 mins later, it's a wonder he ever fathered any babies but I can't fault him there.

CathyW
12-12-2005, 10:18 PM
his mum was a british blue cross persian,and dad was a black long hair.so maybe a diluted distant relitive :D hes back on the foot stool again,mind u the times hes fallen off the window sill in his sleep :D

Kay
12-12-2005, 10:21 PM
I'd becareful if I were you it sounds like Reggie has definitely inherited the Persian stupidity. It keeps you laughing though. Angel can't figure out why a spider doesn't play with her once she has taken its legs off and looks really upset at it. Oh and yes she is another Persian!!!

CathyW
12-12-2005, 10:41 PM
I'd becareful if I were you it sounds like Reggie has definitely inherited the Persian stupidity. It keeps you laughing though. Angel can't figure out why a spider doesn't play with her once she has taken its legs off and looks really upset at it. Oh and yes she is another Persian!!!oh dear ive got 2 of them brothers both from the same litter,and ronnie looks moreeee like his mum with the amber eyes and round face.in for some fun over the years then,ronnies taken to sleeping in the bathroom so got an audience when u *go*:D

yola
12-12-2005, 10:41 PM
It's SO funny when they do that!! Fifi (lilac cream persian) is ALWAYS falling off stuff (coz she's always asleep) . . . but what cracks me up is my Balie (the blue one), who actually makes himself jump . . . he'll look around at his tail and leap 6 inches into the air . . . daft kit!!! :roll:

Kay
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Definite Persian trait showing here. You'll have years of fun with Ronnie and Reggie I should know I've 8 Persians. A right mad house!!!!

CathyW
12-12-2005, 11:18 PM
ive just had ronnie try and climb on my lap,and i was on the loo at the time :shock:

Donna
13-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Tell Ronnie there is a time and a place for everything!!:lol:

Kay
13-12-2005, 10:25 AM
ive just had ronnie try and climb on my lap,and i was on the loo at the time :shock:

Make sure you leave the seat down as Tate nearly fell in!!

yola
13-12-2005, 11:11 AM

My silly Darcy does that . . . he just leaps onto my lap claws and all and just sits there looking me in the face. Good job I'm not embarrased by being watched when on the loo . . . :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kay
13-12-2005, 11:24 AM
My silly Darcy does that . . . he just leaps onto my lap claws and all and just sits there looking me in the face. Good job I'm not embarrased by being watched when on the loo . . . :shock: :shock: :shock:

You can't be embarrassed with nosey cats around can you!!!

Naomi
13-12-2005, 11:28 AM
PMSL girls I've been giggling away here to myself, well sort of, Moli's looking at me as if to say 'What on earth you laffin' att woman'

Moli's fallen off the settee backwards but she's just your humble moggy. She's also fallen off the windowsill, my lap, a dining chair, computer table and son's bed

Kay
13-12-2005, 11:33 AM
It can happen to any cats I used to have a moggy who couldn't walk along a fence/ wall without falling off...some sense of balance.

Naomi
13-12-2005, 12:36 PM
My first cat had no sense of balance either. She was the only cat, well apart from Moli, who I knew couldn't land on her feet. She couldn't jump a 10" gap without either falling or just missing completely :lol:

CathyW
13-12-2005, 01:43 PM
when reggie was little he used to climb trees,and to get out of them he just fell outta them,shook himself off and walked off :D

Naomi
13-12-2005, 02:06 PM
:lol: well that's one way of doing it I suppose

Kay
13-12-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm glad my eleven year old doesn't do that...child that is not cat!!!