PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas

shonedek
10-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi all my dear friends,sorry not been around much but its been manic here.any how heres a special message from Shonedek Persians to all of you with Love...Sam

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/zandrexo/shonedekmerry.jpg

Mags
10-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Hiya Sam, how are you? We've missed you loads on here, not only your helpful advice and tips but also our friendly chats.:-P
A Merry Christmas to you too and all your gang....would love to hear how they are all doing when you have more time!

shonedek
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
weve had a rought time as normal,no pups,Saffy my colot point went into labour about 9 days to early.Kitten i had booked,died at breeders so its not been such a good year,will be glad when its over....But do have some good news.Sat in my front room are 2.. 4 week old persian kittens,both girls.One is a Totrie and the other is Blue/Cream.I will take some pics and post them.Have a bit more time now.....

Dont know if youve seen the news but our town (Chard) was in as we had a nasty bug Norwalk which sent home over 300 kids in one day from school.That included my son and have we been ill grrr

How have you all been,missed not coming here and heck has it changed.Gonna take me a while to get used to it lol..
Hugs Sam

Moli
10-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Hi Sam, brlliant to see you, hope everyone is well...Got to go out now, hope to see you on later....

Mags
10-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Sorry you've been having a rough time with things Sam:( and I know how disappointed you must be at no pups either. That was bad news about the kitten too....you have had a rotten year but let's hope things look up next year. Can't wait to see pics of the new kittens....:-P

I hope your son has recovered from that nasty bug...I take it you caught it too:?

Yes things have changed a lot since you were last here Sam....and the only way you will get used to it is to come and chat to us more often!:-D
(((((hugs Sam))))

Fran
10-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Hi Sam, lovely to see you again!!!!! Sounds like you have had it rough, let's hope this is the turning point and 2006 will be good to you!!

Happy Christmas to you and yours :D

What happened with the pups?

deester
10-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Merry christmas to you

shonedek
11-12-2005, 06:10 PM
she rebsorbed the pups,was very dissapointed.Shes booked in with another dog next yuear,so fingers crossed

Mags
11-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Fingers crossed that you get your longed for pups next year Sam:cat1

Jac
11-12-2005, 06:23 PM
I know the bug your talking about, my son had it and it's not funny. So sorry you have had such a bad time. Look on it this way "It can only get better".
Good to see you back! and a great Christmas to you, and a beter New yaer!

Fran
11-12-2005, 06:38 PM
she rebsorbed the pups,was very dissapointed.Shes booked in with another dog next yuear,so fingers crossed

So sorry to here this Sam...hope all goes well next time. Fingers crossed here for you x

shonedek
14-12-2005, 06:20 AM
Thanks so much,nice to hear from you all,

bobbie3917
14-12-2005, 07:03 PM
nice to have you back Sam
i think we have all been though it this year, sorry to hear about the pups and kittens cant wait for pic of you 2 new girls did u breed them or buy them? i am having a new kitten so (8days)

Merry Xmas to you and yours

Kazz
14-12-2005, 09:17 PM
I Sam so very nice to have you back where you belong:-D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Naomi
15-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi Sam nice to see you back with us!!

Sorry you've not had a great year, I've got a kitten, was meant to have been fostering them but ended up keeping them :lol:

Fingers crossed for pups next year and can't wait to see pics of the little kitty's soon