PDA

View Full Version : The fickleness of cats

Luke
04-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Well i allways new cats were fickle, but this is just talen the biscuit quite literally:roll:
Yesterday we had rain, heavy rain so all the washing was dotted around the house on things or radiators etc, but there was a very large bed sheet that had to be pegged across onto the window ledge so it had more strech space to dry....anyways last night i hadn't seen the cats in a while, so i look in those furry igloos they have that they sleep in, no kits. Look in the big wicker basket that the dogs and cats all sleep in (its mastiff sized), no cats in there. I couldnt think of anywhere they had gone, then i heard a purr and i look and i see...Clementine and Elsa asleep on some blanketts they had pulled in and a BIG old cushion from the lounge in, and they were fast asleep.

So i ask why do we bother we fancy beds for our cats, when they end up sleeping where they wish anyway?

Fran
04-12-2005, 11:02 AM
So true Luke :lol: ...I gave up buying cat beds years ago :roll:

John
04-12-2005, 06:10 PM
I have also bought several cat beds over the years they never used them,they would prever to sleep on my bed.

yola
04-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Me too!!! WHAT is it with the ungrateful creatures . . . ;) :-D ;)

CathyW
04-12-2005, 07:44 PM
barnaby has taken to sleeping IN one of the cat loos we bought :( stinky ole cat LOL

PaulaB
08-12-2005, 05:43 PM
My cats favourite place to sleep is me. When I am on night shift ( as I am now) I usually wake up with cramp in my legs and all three cats on me. The dog will sleep on the floor next to my bed.

CathyW
08-12-2005, 05:46 PM
mine have decided to drag a towel into the bath and sleep in the bath at the mo, barnabys STILL sleeping in the cat loo :(

Dangermouse
08-12-2005, 08:14 PM
awww I have good cats, mine sometimes sleep in their beds! They both also lve the radiator-bed, a big hit now that it's getting colder outside. Memphis often sleeps on the couch, Savannah often sleep on my bed.

suep
08-12-2005, 09:56 PM
MINE SLEEP IN THE BATH - THE BATHMAT AND TOWELS ARE PULLED INTO THE BOTTOM AND THEY CURL UP ON THEM.:shock:
Theyve also been known to rip up the odd loo roll if the towels have been taken out for washing!!

Jeanette
09-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Oliver sleeps on the sofa during the day, at night he sleeps either on my bed with me and Luna or in the closet.. On top of my "only wearing at home" t-shirts

Yup he opens the closet door himself:roll:

Kay
12-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Mine sleep in the dogs bed and the dogs sleep in the cat beds. No mean feat when one of the dogs is a 10 stone Bull Mastiff!!!

Elfin
12-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Sappho's bed is on the bedside table and often starts the night sleeping there, by morning she is usually on my DP's pillow :lol:

Kay
12-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks Elfin for cheering me up. Had a really funny pic in my mind of Holly, the bull mastiff in the cat bed on top of the bedside cabinet!!! Don't think I'll test it out though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: