PDA

View Full Version : She'll be the death of me

Naomi
01-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Moli got me all panicky again today. Honestly don't know how much more of this my heart can take :roll:

Hubby's been home ill today (all say 'ahhhh'), I left him for 20mins whilst I went up the school to get the kids. When we came back there was no sign of her, normally she comes running down the hallway or the stairs (depending on where she decided to go to sleep whilst we were out). I called her but nothing, asked hubby if he'd let her out and he said 'No I haven't let her out, she was playing in the kitchen last I heared' (she's one verrrryyyyy noisey kitty when it comes to playing)

We were all in a panic, as usual when it comes to Moli going 'missing' :roll: I eventually found her, curled up in the chair under some clean clothes. She buried herself under one of Thomas' jumpers and was quite unaware of the panic that she had caused. She did look so peaceful and content I didn't have the heart to wake her, bless.

Mags
01-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Ahhhh poor Moli having a quiet sleep and oblivious to the panic around her......that's cats for you!!:lol:

Moli
01-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Typical cat, knows you are looking for her, but is too warm and snug to move!:lol: :lol:

Donna
01-12-2005, 07:29 PM
They have selective hearing!! Come running the minute they hear the food or their bowls being rattled, but ignore you completely when you looking for them!!

Tom
01-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Awwwww bet she was soo warm there cuddled up bless her!

yola
01-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Ain't it just scary when the seem to just disappear . . . all the more so for you Nae . . . glad she was found safe (and warm) ;)