PDA

View Full Version : Smudgley's having a raffle. Want to buy a ticket?

smudgley
22-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi - Further to my thread "need ideas" I have decided I want to do something to raise some cash for the cat rescue charity I'm involved with. Nothing fancy, nothing that will take up lots of time or too much effort. Just my own little bit towards helping those little needy friends. I wanted something that I could get my work collegues & my Guide Dog volunteers involved with & also anyone on here who wants to join in & so I have decided to have a Christmas raffle.
Details of tickets & prizes to follow.:cool:

Fran
22-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Oh yes Smudgley great idea.....I'll have some tickets :D

Mags
22-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Look forward to the details Smudgley!!

smudgley
22-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Ooh excellent. :) Just need to sort myself out & make sure it's going to work, but I have a good plan & I think it should work if people on here want to join in.
I know there are people doing fundraising etc for us, but I also know that when people make a donation to adopt a cat/kitten it doesn't cover the vets fees for blood tests & vaccinations & neutering, plus the cost of the microchip & worming / flea control. (Not that I want to sound ungrateful for peoples donations when adopting -- it's just that as we all know these things cost loads) I wanted to think of a simple but effective way of helping out........ so thought - right I need to be pro-active - so raffle it is!! & as we are soon having our Christmas "mince pie & mulled wine get together" at work to thank all our volunteers for looking after the dogs, I thought that's a perfect opportunity to start selling the tickets.
Watch this space.:roll:

Mags
22-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Watching very closely Smudgley! http://bestsmileys.com/eyes/4.gif.....this is exciting!!

smudgley
22-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Those eyes are spooky Mags:-D

EmmaG
22-11-2005, 11:15 PM
I will buy some :)

Moli
22-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Me too.....