PDA

View Full Version : How daft can a cat get

Naomi
22-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Moli is as daft as a brush!

She was laid nicely on my lap when she decided to have a wash. Ok nothing wrong with that you might say and you'd be right unless the daft cat falls backwards off you lap whilst washing her belly :roll: :lol:

Jac
22-11-2005, 05:51 PM
:smt037 .......... I love it when they do stupid things

Naomi
22-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Moli's having a really stupid day today.

So far she's fallen off the windowsill, fallen off an old pc monitor, fallen off my lap, stood in her water dish and got stuck on the welly rack :roll:

Jac
22-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Oh poor baby:cat10 I'm full of sympathy eh?

Moli
22-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Moli's having a really stupid day today.

So far she's fallen off the windowsill, fallen off an old pc monitor, fallen off my lap, stood in her water dish and got stuck on the welly rack :roll:Would loved to see her stuck in the welly rack:roll: :roll: :-DThats the fun of klittens, they are better than watching the telly!!

Naomi
22-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Moli it was hilarious.

One of the kids school bags was ontop of the wellies. She had gone to sleep and somehow the bag had half slipped off the wellies. She was scrabbling about trying to get grip on the bag but it kept slipping further and further off the wellies. I spent most of my time laffin' at her :lol:

I now I'm cruel :D

Donna
22-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Love watching them do mad things!!

Misty chases her tail like a dog! Does anyone's kitty do that? I didnt think cats did this!! She does it so much she gets dizzy and bangs her head or falls off whatever she is on!!:-D :-D :-D :-D

Mags
22-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Cassie is a tail chaser too.....I'm sure she forgets it belongs to her:roll: :lol:

Donna
22-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Cassie is a tail chaser too.....I'm sure she forgets it belongs to her:roll: :lol:

Thats good to hear Misty isnt completely mad!

She was standing on the sofa the other day and turned round and saw her tail. She bolted out the door of the living room and raced upstairs!! Think she thought her tail was a big snake about to get her and bite her bum!!! Was so funny!!!:-D :-D :-D

Naomi
22-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Moli hasn't done that yet but give her time :lol: