PDA

View Full Version : Are you scared of mice?

smudgley
15-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Tonight Smudge brought a big fat mouse in through the catflap & was playing with him in the hall, when I noticed it, I let out a little girly scream & the bloody thing ran towards me - I screamed so loud, I made both the children cry who were in bed & I made my throat sore. What is it with mice that makes us go all stupid?
I deal with feral cats & am not scared. I give booster vaccinations to grumpy police dogs & even admisister kennel cough vaccines to them (which is an unpleasant trickle of cold fluid up the nose) & I'm not scared! But a mouse or a frog & I'm out of here!
Anyone know why we are afraid of harmless little creatures?:?

Mags
15-11-2005, 10:27 PM
I don't like the things either Smudgley.......I think it's because they scamper around so fast that you imagine they are going climb up on you:( Grrrrrrrr I'm shivering here just at the thought of it:roll: :roll:

CathyW
15-11-2005, 10:31 PM
mice im ok with but spiders n snakes :shock:

Luke
15-11-2005, 10:32 PM
nope Mice dont bother me at all :) lucky considering Clementine is so bloodthirsty

smudgley
15-11-2005, 10:40 PM
It just amazes me that they can't do any harm to me - but I am really not happy about them, but things that could really potentially hurt me - I am totally comfortable with. :roll:

Moli
15-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Nope, not scared of mice, many times I have caught one the cat has brought in and returned it to the fields...

Fran
15-11-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm not scared of mice either, tbh I would rather deal with them alive than dead :shock:

Wasps and Bees and I'm out of here :roll:

Donna
16-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Mine have never brought in a mouse, or anything! I am petrified of spiders. cant even think about them without feeling sick :cry: my kitties have killed them before and i have had to hoover them up, but then i am scared to touch the hoover :roll: :roll:

Moli
16-11-2005, 08:31 AM
Mine have never brought in a mouse, or anything! I am petrified of spiders. cant even think about them without feeling sick :cry: my kitties have killed them before and i have had to hoover them up, but then i am scared to touch the hoover :roll: :roll::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry that sounded funny...

Jac
16-11-2005, 11:05 AM
No not bothered about mice. Lice, now that's a diffrent story:shock:

dinahsmum
16-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Not scared but easily startled by sudden movements! It's frogs in the garden that really spook me - they are so well camouflaged and then they leap :shock: - pants change time!:lol: :lol: :lol:

EmmaG
16-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Nope, not scared of mice, many times I have caught one the cat has brought in and returned it to the fields...

I do that as well, if Arthur gets a mouse if it is still alive I will try and "rescue" it and then I keep him indoors, if it is dead or on it's last legs then I leave him to it :roll:

kittypaws
17-11-2005, 06:30 PM
cats love mice good job too .we live near in the country so we get have mice at the moment.not for long though my cats kill em.Kitty. xx