PDA

View Full Version : Elsa's mum

Luke
13-11-2005, 04:09 PM
isnt the cat i thought she was, as you know Elsa and siblings were kept in a library at the lady whom owned thems, house. aswell as the blue and white persian and her kittens which were half BSH half persian, there was a beutiful brown mackrel tabby Maine Coon, a very pretty young cat barely 7 months old i thought so i never thought anything of her. Turns out she is Elsa's mum, and her dad is Quentin the same randy BSH whom got to the persian queen aswell, so the story goes Elsa's mummy, DInah, the MC, who got up the duff by the BSH and Elsa and brother were outcome, well DInah had 6 kittens 4 of which were born dead, so to help her come to terms, the lady moved Dinah and her remaining kittens into the library with her Persian, Lotus and her kittens. Apparentlly Elsa just became one of the crowd. The reason i never saw Elsa's true blood brother was he had gone to his mew home before we had been to see Elsa, so it turns out Elsa is a Maine Coon x BSH, dont make much difference but just thought i would let you know
here is a picture of Elsa's mummy with Elsa's brother.......
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/DSC00055.jpg
please note she hasnt got her full coat or the hair in her ears just yet as she is still only 8 months

Naomi
13-11-2005, 05:02 PM
She's very pretty and as you say Luke it doesn't matter what kind of cross Elsa she's still beautiful :D

CathyW
13-11-2005, 06:08 PM
8 mths is very young to become a mum even for a cat.poor baby.

Mags
13-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Awww what a shame, mum was still ony a kitten herself :(

dinahsmum
13-11-2005, 06:16 PM
No wonder your little one is soooo little. Not very responsible not taking care of a kitten and allowing a pregnancy :roll: . However, something good usually comes from everything and in this case the good is Elsa - just enjoy her! :cat21

Luke
13-11-2005, 06:22 PM
yes i was very annoyed that mum was so young and had, had kittens, was quite annoyed that this woman ould have quite let it happen, i mean if it had been something that had happened say queen in call and escaped that is understandable but when its just lack of prevention then i think thats so wrong.
but Elsa has come out of it and i am happy she has and im sure her brother has made his family just as happy

Moli
13-11-2005, 08:50 PM
She is beautiful whatever she is Luke, she is your baby, and that is all that matters...............

Kazz
13-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Odd she never mentioned it before no wonder Elsa is so small. Butshe's here now so enjoy her.:-D