PDA

View Full Version : Adventure cooking?

Kazz
12-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Do you cookthe same thing week in week out - or are you an adventure seeker when it comes to cooking.

I am kinda boring but wish I was more adventurous

Moli
12-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Cooking!What cooking Kazz? I hate cooking....with hubby away, and now my son has left home, I only cook once in a while!!!

Fran
12-11-2005, 07:22 PM
We tend to have the same things week in week out Kazz...simply 'cos there just isn't time for cordon bleu cooking with all the animals and the horse, children etc... It gets really boring though and sometimes I wish we were a little more adventurous :roll:

I'd love some quick and tasy new receipes to try..any suggestions anyone :-D

Mags
12-11-2005, 07:24 PM
I used to be a bit adventurous with cooking but over the years tend to stick to the same old thing. I do like Christmas though when I can cook all the different bits and pieces.......That reminds me I've got two Christmas cakes to bake this year, better start thinking about that........ooh Catpages is such a time waster:roll: :lol:

dinahsmum
12-11-2005, 08:01 PM
I love cooking (something to do with enjoying eating?) and am happy to try new things. However, mostly eat 'tried and tested' - some very 'normal' some more exotic. :cat21 If I find a new recipe I fancy I'll have a go, but really, there are so many cook books it's difficult to imagine anyone coming up with something brand-new.