PDA

View Full Version : Think it may be

Jac
12-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Getting close to Purrdie coming into call.
She doesnt get out to roam but does follow me about the garden when I put the washing out. (and runs like a bullet out a gun back in again). A couple of times this, week we have had a strange black and white cat sitting on our window cill. Never happened in the 5 years Ive lived here before. The thing that's strange about it though is, she has never been out the front of the house!

Kazz
12-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh never had a cat in call my Cleo - only female cat has been spayed same as the boys Archie - my first ever cat - sadly missed:( then Oscar

So I have no experience buthave the two "girl" Sal and Tess in season at the moment - no trouble though.;)

Luke
12-11-2005, 01:16 PM
usually jac, just usually but not allways a tom can hear the queen calling from a fair distance, Clementine was a house cat and her first call attracted 6 local toms to our house, i think they can smell them aswell. But i also know the toms often travel vast distance to get to a calling queen so he may not be local

Jac
12-11-2005, 01:18 PM
I will be having her "bits taken care of" LOL but to be honest my vet left the practise and I am not impressed with the bloke that took over. Been on the scout for a good vet for a couple of weeks. The one that took over, well lets just say I wouldnt trust him with a goldfish never mind operate on my Purrdie

Jac
12-11-2005, 01:19 PM
She's not calling yet though Luke. Just wondered if it was an ESP thing between cats:-D

Fran
12-11-2005, 01:58 PM
She's not calling yet though Luke. Just wondered if it was an ESP thing between cats:-D

It's probably more a scent thing Jac......