PDA

View Full Version : the boys LOL

CathyW
11-11-2005, 06:18 PM
we are getting rid of a fridge/freezer through freecycle,and some one is picking it up 2morrow,and so we have moved it into the hallway,so where have all 3 decided they have to sleep,yep on the top of this fridge freezer,there was a bit of jostling about and a bit of a fight,but they are all up there comfy.honestly why do they pick these places??

Jac
11-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Quite simple, to be diffrent:D

CathyW
11-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Quite simple, to be diffrent:Di think its so they can look us in the eye and tell us whos boss:D

Naomi
11-11-2005, 07:55 PM
:lol: this so weired.

I was gonna post something similar. I put Moli's bed by the fire so it was nice and warm but where does she decide to sleep? The other end of the kitchen on OH's dirty, oily over-alls that are waiting to be washed :roll:

CathyW
11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
:lol: this so weired.

I was gonna post something similar. I put Moli's bed by the fire so it was nice and warm but where does she decide to sleep? The other end of the kitchen on OH's dirty, oily over-alls that are waiting to be washed :roll:mine adopted a couple of cardboard boxes for a few eeks,first they sleep inside them,then they turned them on the side and slept on the tops :D

Tom
11-11-2005, 11:46 PM
he he of all places they pick a fridge freezer lol:shock: :? :-D

CathyW
12-11-2005, 11:47 AM
they are going to loose their bed soon the mans coming to collect it.i did tell him that the cats have adopted it,he said he would be gentle about removing them.
last night i had a quiet night normally they fight over whos going to sit on my lap,but they where happy with their new place,gave my legs a rest LOL

Fran
12-11-2005, 11:48 AM
:lol: You cruel mummy you for getting rid of their new bed!! :-D

CathyW
12-11-2005, 11:52 AM
:lol: You cruel mummy you for getting rid of their new bed!! :-Dwould u like a 6ft freezer in your small hallway,i keep walking into the darn thing :D they will soon find a new bed,anyway we are getting a sofa bed for the front room so they can have that :D

Donna
12-11-2005, 12:08 PM
I keep on buying Chloe and Misty lovely fluffy warm comfy beds, but they remain empty... got three now and never really used!! Misty prefers the floor and Chloe is too posh to slum it so she sleeps on my bed or on my fluffy throw on the sofa;)

CathyW
12-11-2005, 12:35 PM
I keep on buying Chloe and Misty lovely fluffy warm comfy beds, but they remain empty... got three now and never really used!! Misty prefers the floor and Chloe is too posh to slum it so she sleeps on my bed or on my fluffy throw on the sofa;)barnaby sleeps on a bean bag in their cupboard (huge cupboard like a small bedroom) and the brothers try n sneak into our room and fight over whos going on the bed,hey its big enough for both og them LOL