PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest mistake.....

Luke
09-11-2005, 12:33 PM
.....i have made is making Elsa and Clementine friends, they are truly the terrible twosome. They destroy all in their path for example now they are behind me and under the bed attacking dust . But that is not all, Clementine has begun to teach Elsa the finer points of hell raising, how to knock things off things, how to tease the dogs and get away easy, how to open the door to where the pet food is kept, even how to escape out of windows :shock: :shock: (dont ask). Basically Clementine is teaching her to be a mini version of her:shock: they are at present chasing each other around in circles and hopping in and out of my wardrobe :roll: :roll: oh what have i let myself in for :lol: :lol: i think this will be the end of the world, Clementine in mini form:shock:
BTW pictures of the hell raisers to follow:)

Fran
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Sounds fun at your house Luke :shock: :-D

EmmaG
09-11-2005, 12:56 PM
lol Oh I can sympathize Arthur taught Bronwyn that if she claws our hallway carpet that they get attention!!! arrgghhhh it will be threadbare by next year!! lol

Luke
09-11-2005, 01:35 PM
well it seems things have gone too well, Elsa just went up and sniffed at Clementine and she attacked her, i hope it is just them sorting out their boundaries and stuff and this wont be the shape of things to come :? :?

Naomi
09-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Ooppps-a-daisy's Luke you have been having fun with Elsa and Clementine

My 2 are so funny, I let them inot the livingroom last night which was great until they saw their reflections in the tv cabinet door :roll: They have also somehow managed to claw at my hallway carpet so much that they have pulled the carpet out from under the front door frame :shock: Managed to shove it back under before hubby came home tho :D

dinahsmum
09-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Luke - What fun!!! :roll: I'm sure they'll work out the pecking order very soon! and peace will be restored!

Nae - if you put some double sided sticky tape along the carpet where they are scratching it might deter them and prevent your OH evicting them! :)

yola
09-11-2005, 02:07 PM
OMG Luke . . . sounds like chaos!!! I think things will settle down given time but Clementine is probably enjoying her new-found friend and pupil ;) whilst showing Elsa who's the boss!!!

Luke
09-11-2005, 02:13 PM
thanks for the reasurance everyone :)
Yola, indeed it is chaos, with the puppy acting like a loon and the other dog getting jealous its like an asylum for the mentally suicidal :lol:

Naomi
09-11-2005, 03:19 PM
And if we didn't feel mentally suicidal before we went to Lukes house within 5 minutes I bet we would be :D

Mags
09-11-2005, 04:24 PM
There always seems to be so much chaos in your house Luke:roll: :lol:

Moli
09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
I know exactly what you mean Luke!!Since getting Casper, he and oliver are a nighmare!!!