PDA

View Full Version : Elsa has just..........

Luke
07-11-2005, 11:58 PM
................saw to a mouse:shock: :shock:
let me tell the story...................
We have had guests all evening and they have just left half an hour ago, well mum was washing the dishes from our rather sprolific tea, and i was just putting the fancy cutlery away :roll: (sad i know) and i had left Elsa on the kitchen floor playing with the dogs, and as i was going up the stairs to get something i saw Clementine dart in through the open window, thought nothing of it and continued off upstairs. Then i heard a scream, so i ran ack down and mum was being an well herself and was practically perched on the counter top, Clementine was standing by her feet and as i came down she dropped the mouse she had been carrying. Well it was 'playing' dead and as soon as she had presented it to us ( :roll: ) it got up and scuttled out of the kitchen, before i could stop her Elsa was shooting after it tail in the air, within a blin i looked and Elsa was giving this mouse its last innings!!! even Clementine looked shocked!
So 9 weeks old and already seeing to the mice, shes this good now god knows what shes going to be like as an adult, but i honestly have never known a kitten as young as she to kill a mouse:?

dinahsmum
08-11-2005, 08:51 AM
:shock: Wow, a fearsome hunter at 9 weeks!
Sounds like you have a feisty litle lady there!:cat21

Fran
08-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Maybe Clementine brought it in for Elsa...Maud used to that for Claude and Clooney to teach them how to hunt :shock:

Luke
08-11-2005, 02:39 PM
oooh i never thought of that Fran......

janey83
08-11-2005, 03:09 PM
awww, poor mouse!

Jac
08-11-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm with Janey on this one, poor mouse.

Mags
08-11-2005, 03:56 PM
poor little mouse:(