PDA

View Full Version : Silly cat

Naomi
07-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Well last night Sox made me & OH laff.

I have an airer with a clothes bag hanging on it leaning up against my radiator in the kitchen. Me & OH were watching Rocket Man when there was an almighty crash!!! We looked at each other and I went to investigate.

Poor Sox had only been swinging on the peg bag and pulled my airer over :roll: Poor soul looked awfully confused. I went to check him over when OH, bearing in mind he didn't want to keep the kittens, took Sox off me and wandered off into the livingroom with him :shock:

Well....that was it wasn't it, I picked Moli up and took her in with me. OH is as soft as me really :lol:

Mags
07-11-2005, 08:19 PM
That's kittens for you Nae..........and men:roll: :lol:

yola
07-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Great story. Cats and blokes . . . what would we do without them ;)

Fran
07-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Awww your Oh is a big softy really Nae :-D

Naomi
08-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Sox nearly went to work with him this morning. I had let the cats out early and they had gone to sleep on the rear axel of OH's van.

Moli
08-11-2005, 09:51 AM
They are lovely at this age, better than watching the telly, they have no fear..They are also a lot of work......!!

Naomi
08-11-2005, 10:27 AM
They are great nad they now have free roam of the kitchen. I have a gate up between the kitchen and the hallway. They are now litter trained which is great. No accidents in the kitchen since Saturday.

I'm off to town later to buy some toys for them altho they do a fab job of amusing themselves :D