PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I wonder????

Kazz
04-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Sometimes I wonder about my two they were purchased 2 cat beds today.
A nice new plump cat bed each and what do they do Cleo decided to ignore it and sleep in the middle of the landing floor. And Oscar goes to sleep on a jumper in the shed.:roll:

Cats ................who'd have 'em;)

Mags
04-11-2005, 11:30 PM
:roll: that's cats for you:lol:

Moli
04-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Mine have lovely fluffybeds and sleep with the dogs!!!

Fran
05-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Sometimes I wonder about my two they were purchased 2 cat beds today.
A nice new plump cat bed each and what do they do Cleo decided to ignore it and sleep in the middle of the landing floor. And Oscar goes to sleep on a jumper in the shed.:roll:

Cats ................who'd have 'em;)

Now Kazz....I would have thought after 23 years you would have known not to waste your money on new cat beds :roll: :-D

Kazz
05-11-2005, 12:35 AM
I never said I purchased them the girls bless them - Katie and Sophie brought them for them :roll: mind you I think it was my money.:shock:

Moli
05-11-2005, 09:44 AM
:lol: I never said I purchased them the girls bless them - Katie and Sophie brought them for them :roll: mind you I think it was my money.:shock::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You ones are good at that, they buy you something, then you realise you have paid for it:roll: :-D

Naomi
05-11-2005, 11:20 AM
:lol: sox slept on a towel last night and at the moment they are both sleeping on the welly's again. Wonder what's so comfortable about sleeping on welly's?

Jeanette
05-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Well Oliver have a comfy bed.... Mine!!!!:-D :-D :-D

I never bought him his own, as he would rather lay on my bed or in my closets... He opens the door himself, the little....