PDA

View Full Version : Human climbing frame

Naomi
03-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Well Moli thinks I'm a climbing frame :(

I was washing the dishes and suddenly felt, what can only be described as needles, sticking in my legs. Fortunately i was wearing my jeans. It was Moli coming to have a look at what I was doing. She climbed up my back and perched herself on my shoulder purring away. It reminded me of my sweet Suicide. She used to do that as a kitten too, especially when I was cooking :D

I got Moli off and was getting their litter tray out to clean when they both decided to jump on my back and sit on my shoulders. I wouldn't have minded but they both decided to sit on the same shoulder :roll:

They are a real pair of charcters.

yola
03-11-2005, 01:32 PM
How cool is that??? :-D :-D

Fifi climbs up hubby's leg, and Darcy up mine, but never will they sit on a shoulder :(

My friend had a cat who used to sleep draped round her neck like a fur collar when she used to drive from London to Luton to go to college. I was impressed with that too!

Naomi
03-11-2005, 01:34 PM
If i can get one of my kiddies to take a piccie of them sitting on my shoulder I'll post it for you Yola :D

dinahsmum
03-11-2005, 01:37 PM
It's been a long time but I remember that too. Ouuuuuch! :lol:

Naomi
03-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Yep you could say that DM :lol:

yola
03-11-2005, 02:10 PM
If i can get one of my kiddies to take a piccie of them sitting on my shoulder I'll post it for you Yola :D

That would be brill Naomi!!! :D

Mags
03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
That seems to be a favourite trick with kittens.....and we all end up with scratched legs....... boy, those little claws are so sharp:roll: :lol:

Moli
03-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Its fine having them on your shoulders when they are little, not so good when they are fully grown...Casper is the only one that does it.............