PDA

View Full Version : All About My Cats...

Saz
02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Helloooo

Firstly, these are the four cats out of the many many cats and kittens we have had pass through. These are special as we decided to keep them. Don't get me wrong they were all special, but special to those who took them into their loving homes.

KC - Kc is our 6 year girl, she is too posh for posh n becks let alone us lol sh doesn't like to be moidered(sp) she is the top cat of the bunch. We took KC in about 3 years ago from a lousy trust in the area called the Cat Action Trust (thats another topic). When we had KC she was scared, would hide behind the sofa, until she realised she could be happy with us. We decided to keep her as she had been moved around enough. She now spends most of her time lounging around sleeping and eating. She is not overly keen on our dogs, but they don't bother her either.

CINDY - Cindy has a story of her own to tell lol she is totally batty but lovely with it. She is about 2 years old now, I actually took her off someone due to neglect. She is so loving and very funny when she talks. She was the only cat i knew that would do as she was told, like if you were to say bed she would go to bed and so on. Now this girl had been beaten into doing as she was told. Therefore I had reason enough to take her home with us. She now spends most of her time three doors up infront of their fire :lol::lol: she was neutured at 1 years old.

LUCY - Lucy is a ferrell 3 year old girl. She will not be touched unless she is having a very very good day lol we took her off the streets with her brother Ty. She cut my hands to bits when we tried to capture her but we got her lol and brother. She is gorgeous Tabby and has the most girliest face and meoowww, she never cmes into the house often, is she does, she will sleep upstairs away from everyone!! we had her neutured when she was 6 months. Sadly, the day we rescued 3 10 days old kittens a neighbour approached us and described a cat that was lying dead in the late hours of the night previous, we never seen ty again from then on :cry:

DAMIAN - Damian is the dogs Bohlax :lol::lol: He is a persian cross and is a ginger tom. He loves everyone, but i can imagine all the girly cats wanting to be with him because he is so cooooool!!!! He is about 2 years old now and is lovely!!! he has been spayed :)

there ay go thats my lot :):)

yola
02-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Hi Saz - thanks for the introduction to your cats. You certainly are an angel to take on all those poor lost kitty souls; good on you!!!

Hope to see some pics soon . . . . ;) *hint hint*

Mags
02-11-2005, 04:43 PM
They all sound lovely Saz.....hurry up and get those pics on!:lol:

Naomi
02-11-2005, 04:57 PM
They sound fab Saz. Now where's them piccies :D

Saz
02-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Ya know i been too busy sorting pics out of my dogs that the lovely cats have no mention on my PC :lol:

I will go find them now and get some, i think a rattle of their food box will work, I hope :roll:

Tom
02-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Awww Saz they sound lovely :) Hope to see piccies soon :)

bobbie3917
02-11-2005, 06:06 PM
well good on you far taking them in and helping them
cant wait for pic

Saz
02-11-2005, 06:15 PM
See ? Am an angel ;)

Tom
02-11-2005, 06:15 PM
:-D :) he he

CathyW
02-11-2005, 06:17 PM
they sound adorable in their own little ways :D

Saz
02-11-2005, 06:19 PM
They are all lovely! They all have their own personalities and so on. They look after eachother big time and the neighbours hate em cos as we all know a cat never cr@ps in its own garden :lol::lol::lol:

Mags
02-11-2005, 06:23 PM
They are all lovely! They all have their own personalities and so on. They look after eachother big time and the neighbours hate em cos as we all know a cat never cr@ps in its own garden :lol::lol::lol:
I must have the odd one out then Saz cos mine will go nowhere else but in my garden:roll: :lol:

Saz
02-11-2005, 06:25 PM
I must have the odd one out then Saz cos mine will go nowhere else but in my garden:roll: :lol:

OOoops lol

Jac
02-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Brilliant intro. Look forward to seeing photo's:D

Fran
02-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Brill intro Saz..your cats sound wonderful. Can't wait to see the piccies!!