PDA

View Full Version : We're having fun

Naomi
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Well the kittens have settled in well. They have the run of the kitchen and the garden seems as it's sooo nice here.

They sleep in a crate during the night which is open during the day so they can use their litter tray. As soon as I enter the kitchen in the morning I let them out and the first thing they do is run to the back to be let out. I'm actually begining to wonder if they are dog's in disguise :roll: They are let out, come back in for breakfast and then back out again. They wouldn;t come back in this morning before I took the kids to school. When I came back they were both peering at me from behind the wheels on my car :D

Moli was bogging she must have decided to go have a nose around the garage and was covered in green slime :cat36 She's sulking now cos I gave her a quick rub down to get the stuff off. Other than that they are really good and Moli has used the litter tray to go wee this morning but Sox insisted on using a towel :roll:

Moli
01-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Look like they have their paws well and truly under the table..:lol: ..........They have certainly settled in quickly....:-D

Naomi
01-11-2005, 02:42 PM
They certainly have and literally too :lol:

Many a time I go in and see poor Sox hanging off the dining chair cos he hasn't quite made it onto the seat :lol: Moli's got a habbit of swiping him in the head or biting his paws when he's like that, poor dab :(

Fran
01-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Lol ohhh the joy and fun of having kittens about the place :-D

Mags
01-11-2005, 03:05 PM
I take it they have won your heart now Nae:lol:

dinahsmum
01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Are they calling you Mummy yet Nae?:lol:
Or more important - have they wheedled themselves into your OHs affections?

Naomi
01-11-2005, 04:35 PM
OH is def warming to them, I don't even know I've got them half the time

dinahsmum
01-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Told you 2 would amuse each other. I'm still tempted, so maybe a pair from next years flush...........

Az
01-11-2005, 06:43 PM
we need more pics Nae!!

CathyW
01-11-2005, 08:02 PM
i remember when my where little we went out,when we came home we found one of them up the curtains stuck god knows how long he had been up,luckily we where not long.but dont they get into mischeif:D

Kazz
01-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Two kittens always amuse each other,:D

Naomi
01-11-2005, 09:20 PM
And everyone else Kazz :lol:

They are now happily sleeping in their basket. Was a nightmare trying to get them in before Paul came home. They are def outdoor cats