PDA

View Full Version : A very productive day :)

Luke
31-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Well today we were at my aunts house, had to go get something for the bonfire night party. Anyway my aunt said that her friends, friend had something that would be of interst to me, so we went to this lady's house still oblivius to why i was here all i heard where girlish whispers and titters from my aunts friends friend and my mother, i was still stumpless until the lady took me into a library, filled with books and a roaring open fire which set the scene as the rain lashed down upon the windows, the books were slightly illuminated and i was still confounded and then i heard a mew, i looked over and saw a chez lounge with a beutiful cream persian sprawled out upon it, the persian strolled over to a corner of the library and clambered into a small cupboard, i was told to look inside, and there i saw 4 lovely kittens!!!!!
3 were silky haired and pale grey and cream bi-colours and then the third who was an odd girl, she had a squishy face, bandy legs and ruffled hair which looked as if she had been out in a gale all night. She was a gorgeous silver tabbiy with white socks and a white chest and perfect cream blemishes on her face.
I was bessoted with these kittens and when the friend of a friend of my aunts said to me you can have one, i was so shocked!!!!! she told me i could have one for nothing as she knew it would come to a good home, i agreed as these kittens attracted me more than all the siamese i had viewed!!! There was a clasp in my heart which i havent felt since i first saw Clementine!!

So i got the full story, it just so happens mumm of the kitten is the beutiful cream persian and daddy was the ladies other cat a strapping blue tabby Brittish Shorthair, this is why it was oddly coincidental to Borderdawn's post!! So i had my choice of all bar one of the grey and cream bi colour kittens, the lady put the other 2 fluffy kits in my arms, and as lovely as they are the wee silver tabby attracted me as she has a somewhat puzzled expression, which reminds me of me, plus the fact she is the runt of the litter and tiny compared to the others! So i said i wanted this kit and the lady, whom was orginally from Gloustershire apparentlly, said you don't want her shes a wee dag take the fluffy one. And i said no no, no shes the one i want. So we settled she was coming home with us, and we will pick her up at the weekend:D :D :D :D :D :D

So as of this weekend we are going to also own a gorgeous silver tabby, with white and cream markings Brittish Shorthair cross Persian and boy IMO shes a beut.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Lu-1/the%20land%20of%20Cats/kit66.jpg
Do you like the picture? sorry its blurred in a corner i had to smudge it as their is a little, erm poo on the cover:oops:
Now off to pets at home tommorow, to buy toys, bed, crate, collar, bowls, litter tray, more toys, food and everything else we need, im so happy:D :D
See its fate that the siamesewere never meant to be, i allways had a feeling they werent the right choice of breeds, now ive found the perfect cross kit:-D
p.s sorry if ive rambled a bit im just excited:lol:

EmmaG
31-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Oh Luke she is gorgeous!!!!

Luke
31-10-2005, 09:34 PM
thanks Emma she is a ditsy wee thing, likes to sleep with the ladies Great Dane rather than her littermates :lol:
she got very confused on rolled off ma lap 6 times in just an hour, an utter nutter, well she sure will fit in well here :lol:

CathyW
31-10-2005, 09:38 PM
shes so lovely :D

Az
31-10-2005, 09:41 PM
She looks Ace Luke!!

Luke
31-10-2005, 09:42 PM
She looks Ace Luke!!
indeed, with a charcter to match, she becomes possesed and her tail fluffs out when she sees a ball of wool:twisted:

Fran
31-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Luke she is adorable and so beautiful....you must be so excited!!!!!! can't wait for your updates :D

Luke
31-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Luke she is adorable and so beautiful....you must be so excited!!!!!! can't wait for your updates :D
oh yes expect lots of pictures and videos:D

Luke
31-10-2005, 09:44 PM
shes so lovely :D
Thanks BM:D

Luke
31-10-2005, 10:08 PM
just should add, be scared, be very scared i will be flooding you with picture and videos all the time :D

EmmaG
31-10-2005, 10:15 PM
You have never have enough photos and videos of cats!!! :)

EmmaG
31-10-2005, 10:15 PM
have you chosen a name for her yet??

yola
31-10-2005, 10:20 PM
She's a real doll Luke. It's true - the one that's got your name on will just quietly let you know it . . . I'm so happy for you!!!! :lol:

Moli
31-10-2005, 10:22 PM
She is a real beauty Luke...What are you going to call her..The more pictures the better..............

Luke
31-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks Emma i know
Thanks Yola, yes i knew from the moment i saw her she was coming with me
Thanks Moli, lots of pictures will follow, i have a few names so far
Freya
Sabina
Mystic
Orchid
Or Elsa as inElsa the lion from born free which happens to be my favourite film :D

Moli
31-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Love Mystic, lovely name for a little girl.............

Luke
31-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Love Mystic, lovely name for a little girl.............
Indeed her eyes inspired me for that name, she put me under a spell as soon as i saw those big eyes:)

Moli
31-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Sounds like she is going to be one well loved little girl, what do you think Clementine will make of her?

Fran
31-10-2005, 10:32 PM
and it is Halloween Luke - the day she chose you...so you have to choose a fitting name for her :-D

Luke
31-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Sounds like she is going to be one well loved little girl, what do you think Clementine will make of her?
well she is a funny lass she really doesn't think she is a cat she was raised from a few weeks practically by a border terrier type dog, then Polly mothered Clem and her brothers so she really thinks she is a dog. Clementine is pretty go with the flow, as long as she gets her tea she will do anything, mind you she has been acting very maternal with things like stuffed toys and such so i think she may be wanting a child to raise

Luke
31-10-2005, 10:34 PM
and it is Halloween Luke - the day she chose you...so you have to choose a fitting name for her :-D
oh yes never thought of that, so it seems like Mystic it shall be:D

Fran
31-10-2005, 10:35 PM
oh yes never thought of that, so it seems like Mystic it shall be:D

or Mystique?

Mags
31-10-2005, 10:48 PM
She is gorgeous Luke and I'm very pleased for you....at long long last your wish has come true! I love the name you are thinking of too....

bobbie3917
01-11-2005, 01:58 AM
what a cute little thing she is
im glad a kittne found you Luke

dinahsmum
01-11-2005, 09:14 AM
How exciting - and how lovely!
Welcome to CP Mystic/Mistique.whatever
She is very beautiful x:cat21

Het
01-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Oh Luke she is a real beauty and I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Do you have any pics of her mum and dad and littermates?
Sounds like she was meant to be your cat..after all that searching she found you:D

Luke
01-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Oh Luke she is a real beauty and I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Do you have any pics of her mum and dad and littermates?
Sounds like she was meant to be your cat..after all that searching she found you:D
will ask for some more pictures later :)

Luke
01-11-2005, 10:42 AM
have already been to P@H brought the crate for overnights for a while, bowls, toys, collr, food, bed, litter tray, more toys anything else i've forgotten?

Naomi
01-11-2005, 01:04 PM
She's gorgeous Luke!!