PDA

View Full Version : Cats calling

Jac
28-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Boy o'h boy do they make a racket!!!

Two cats started calling to eachother last night in our street, or should I say this morning 3am!
Yip they had to do it in next doors garden. OH woke up and thought someone had dumped a baby outside, woke me to ask me what I thought we should do:shock: . they did sound a bit like babys, in his defence:oops: but they went on for hours:roll: .
I took him to work at 7am and they were stil howeling at eachother. All I can say is there are going to be some pretty black and white kittens about here soon:roll:

Why do people not take there cats in at night? I dont let mine out. Not stricktly true, they do go into my garden but if Blue thinks they are going to far, he rounds them back in:-D

I would worry myself sick if mine were out all night. I'd worry someone would pinch them, or that they would have an accident!

Luke
28-10-2005, 10:05 AM
well wherw we live is in the city, but its not if you get what i mean, our house is in a quite cul-de-sac surrounded by quite busy roads, 1 leading to the hospital and 1 a loooooooooooong raod on the way outter Coventry. But apart from this its basci surburban life by us with the exception at ther back of our house there is a council storage building thingy, a few houses then fields, that rap for some distance, these fields have an under bridge walk way where you can get onto the huge ones where we walk the dogs. Anyway if Clementine does wander off in the eve which in the summer she had a habbit of doing waiting for the rabbits and moorehns to grow slack in their defense, we never worried too much as i often see her on our walkies which is a fair distance from our house, i actually found her asleep in some bushes once so i know this is her usual 'territory'
we are lucky that where we livwe in the city is verging on the rural parts, but living in a busy city i couldnt leave a cat out all night!
as for the calling i allways thought when i was little it was babies too so your OH isnt alone :grin:

Jac
28-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Luke were a bit like that. Where I live used to be a mineing village, but it's now part of Edinburgh.

CathyW
28-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Luke were a bit like that. Where I live used to be a mineing village, but it's now part of Edinburgh.i used to live in juniper green when it was a village:D

Jac
29-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I used to live in Curry, now Gilmerton. Not much diffrence lol