PDA

View Full Version : Cats Rule!

Jac
27-10-2005, 05:42 PM
For thoes of you that dont know me. I have a boxer dog called Blue. He is the biggest softest lump going!

My two cats have to inspect Blues food, eat some of it, and generly get there first, each meal time.
I put his food on the floor and they come out the woodwork:shock: He has now got to the point that he waits on them finishing with his food before he goes near it. Isnt that sweet.
Anyone else have the same thing?

Luke
27-10-2005, 06:03 PM
yup, allways has been in the years passed we had staffies and dobies they would allwait for the cats to eat first, they all had a mutual respect for old Cinders in her time she was known for giving a prissy persian slap to em round the ears!!!
its the same now, my 2 terriers would kill anything small and furry outside and go nuts when they see a cat on walkies for example, but at home they like nothing more than to curl up with clementine and of course she has a bit of their food, they do the same to her but by eating from her litter tray:cat36

yola
27-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Well I don't have a dog, but I have one cat that will ALWAYS be 1st to the foodbowl to taste and sniff what's on offer. The othe 2 just sit and look on till he's finished!! :lol:

John
27-10-2005, 08:32 PM
my old cat sandie loved prawns I put some out to defrost once the little sod eat them..and if he heard the squerty cream go he appeared from nowere..

samwise
27-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Sammy loves dog food! He especially loves Butchers tripe! :cat36 He will climb under Molly and start eating from her bowl! She looks at me with such pained eyes!:cat26 :cat26

CathyW
27-10-2005, 09:21 PM
barnabys tried to take food from ben but he barked at him put him in his place.hes as soft as anything where the cats are concerned,but as soon as they go near his bowl hes there protecting it. they drink his water though. he lets them get away with that.

Tom
27-10-2005, 11:32 PM
For thoes of you that dont know me. I have a boxer dog called Blue. He is the biggest softest lump going!

My two cats have to inspect Blues food, eat some of it, and generly get there first, each meal time.
I put his food on the floor and they come out the woodwork:shock: He has now got to the point that he waits on them finishing with his food before he goes near it. Isnt that sweet.
Anyone else have the same thing?

Awww blue is gorgeous he has a real good personality by the sound of it .. i love him :D

Fran
27-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Tikka would sit and let the cats eat all her food but Maddie would have their heads off if they so much as sniffed her whilst she had her food :shock:

bobbie3917
29-10-2005, 01:52 AM
if the cat wants to eat the dogs food then she'ed had to get in there right away or it would be alll gone :D i have seen the 3 of them with there heads in 1 bowl LOL nasty Staffs hehe NOT!