PDA

View Full Version : has your cat got any weird ways

CathyW
19-10-2005, 08:48 PM
ronnie will as soon as i take my shoes off will sit there and lick my toes,feels weird but quite nice (is that kinky??) and he will sit on my lap and lick my fingers:)

Mags
19-10-2005, 09:23 PM
:lol: Cassie has a habit of licking my arms whilst sat on my lap

CathyW
19-10-2005, 09:28 PM
must be a salt thing.mind u he never licks my hubbys feet hmmmm says somthing dont it:D

samwise
19-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Sammy does not seem to have any weird ways, he is never in much........such a hunter and basically not a lap cat.:( Still he seems happy and healthy.:)
Frankie does not do the licking thing (my dog does that whenever I put body lotion on my legs and feet:shock: ). She does have the habit of bringing in leaves for me! She does that 'I have something for you' miaw, and is sat proudly showing me her leaf!:lol: It is so cute!

CathyW
19-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Sammy does not seem to have any weird ways, he is never in much........such a hunter and basically not a lap cat.:( Still he seems happy and healthy.:)
Frankie does not do the licking thing (my dog does that whenever I put body lotion on my legs and feet:shock: ). She does have the habit of bringing in leaves for me! She does that 'I have something for you' miaw, and is sat proudly showing me her leaf!:lol: It is so cute!they look so sweet dont they,unfortunatly ours used to bring us decaped bird/mice/frogs:?leaves would of been nice:)dont get prezzys now as they are all flat cats.

samwise
19-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Sammy brings in live animals! I also frequently step on a gall bladder (or whatever it is they dont eat) by my bed first thing in the morning!they look so sweet dont they,unfortunatly ours used to bring us decaped bird/mice/frogs:?leaves would of been nice:)dont get prezzys now as they are all flat cats.

Fran
20-10-2005, 10:53 AM
:lol: @ Sammy....I know exactly where you are coming from Lianne :roll: :-D

Peregrin
20-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Our last cat used to stroke us. Was quite nice but he did do it with claws...

We'd sometimes be woken up in the dead of night due to friendly cat strokings!