PDA

View Full Version : Frankies favourite bed!

samwise
16-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Do any of your cats do this? :roll: :roll:
You buy them plenty of fancy beds etc and they find their favourite places and totally ignore the beds!:roll: :roll: :D :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/LianneC/113_1336.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/LianneC/113_1338.jpg

Az
16-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Wow hes a stunner!! we need to see more pics Lianne!

Yep Cheetah loves a good ol box too! :lol:

Jac
16-10-2005, 03:38 PM
What a buetifull cat!!!!!! Yip mine sleep on the clean clothes that are waiting to be put away

Fran
16-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Awww what a cutie pie Lianne :smt007 Yup, mine are like Jac's - love nothing better than to sleep on the clean washing awaiting being put away :roll:

samwise
16-10-2005, 03:43 PM
I called her Frankie when I got her at 3-4 weeks old. She had brilliant blue eyes, and everyone thought she was a boy. Hence the name Frankie (after Old Blue Eyes himself)! I had taken her to the vets when I got her for a checkup and advice as she was so young, and even the vet thought she was a he! She surprised us all at injection time, the vet said a rude word!:shock: LOL. :D Her eyes changed colour, she 'changed' sex, but the name has stuck! :roll: I think it suits her!:D
Thankyou for your comments!:D

PS. She looks a bit grumpy in the first photo!

janey83
16-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Aww she's lovely

Mags
16-10-2005, 04:32 PM
For some reason cats are really attracted to cardboard boxes aren't they?:roll:

samwise
16-10-2005, 05:31 PM
For some reason cats are really attracted to cardboard boxes aren't they?:roll:
It was so funny one time! I was looking after my friends Silkie chicken sat on eggs and with one chick in a big cardboard box. Frankie jumped into the box and got the scare of her life!:shock: It still makes me chuckle now! :D I didnt know cats could fly!:lol: :lol: :lol:
PS. Chicken (Emily) and offspring were fine!:D

Jac
16-10-2005, 05:39 PM
LOL@ samwise

Mags
16-10-2005, 06:37 PM
:lol: ......glad the chicks were ok!:shock:

Het
16-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Mine are the same!! I have a heap of comfy igloos that nobody sleeps in. The Siamese have an old duvet on top of the wardrobe and Cleo has a cardboard box with flaps on.Thomas likes to sleep on a newspaper, preferably one you are trying to read!!

bobbie3917
16-10-2005, 07:42 PM
great pic and great name
Scarlott will get in any box or carry bag she can

dinahsmum
17-10-2005, 09:07 AM
Beautiful!

There is/was a chidrens' book, in a simple rhyme, which detailed all the various skills of various cats. All I can remember is 'The cat from Japan waves a large fan........................but my cat likes to sit in boxes!'. Every page ended the same - some cat had done something wonderful ....but my cat likes to sit in boxes!

Great book - anybody know it? Obviously written by a cat-owner:)

Edited later
Here's the book
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dinahsmum/mycatlikestohideinboxes.jpg
and here's a couple more lines
The cat from Norway, got stuck in the doorway
The cat from Japan with a big blue fan,
The cat from Berlin plays a violin
.............but my cat likes to hide in boxes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

deester
17-10-2005, 10:36 AM
What a lovely cat.

Luke
17-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Beautiful!

There is/was a chidrens' book, in a simple rhyme, which detailed all the various skills of various cats. All I can remember is 'The cat from Japan waves a large fan........................but my cat likes to sit in boxes!'. Every page ended the same - some cat had done something wonderful ....but my cat likes to sit in boxes!

Great book - anybody know it? Obviously written by a cat-owner:)

Edited later
Here's the book
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dinahsmum/mycatlikestohideinboxes.jpg
and here's a couple more lines
The cat from Norway, got stuck in the doorway
The cat from Japan with a big blue fan,
The cat from Berlin plays a violin
.............but my cat likes to hide in boxes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

teee hee my favourite book when i was younger, it still has pride and place on my book shelve although rather tattered now as i picked it up from a box at a car boot sale when i was around 2 and apparentlly i baled for this tattered book, just so happened it was the book i learnt to read with:) anyway i digress

Frankie is such a lovely colour! Like Het's siamese, Clementine sleeps on top of the wardrobe, her baskett is up their with an old baby quilt covering the remaining surface it is her safe spot from the terrible terriers:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

samwise
18-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Frankie is funny! If I put a soft towel or fluffy blanket in it, she just kicks it out!