PDA

View Full Version : Would you believe this???

Fran
07-10-2005, 10:13 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this :shock:

Earlier today I had a mouse scurrying around my hall :shock: with Claude and Clooney in hot pursuit!! Neither seemed particularly interested in catching this mouse but just kept playing with it :( The commotion attracted the interest of Lucky - veteran, who gave up mousing years ago and Maud who rose from her slumber upstairs and came down to join in the fun...
So here we were 4 cats, the tiniest little mouse that you ever did see who kept rearing up on his back legs and having a go back at the cats :shock: Eventually I could take it no longer and 'rescued' the mouse and put him safely outside. Great 4 cats after one mouse and I catch the beggar myself :roll: Ahh well, the little fellar got a lucky escape or so I thought.....hubby came home from work 10 minutes later and informed me Sylvester was playing with a mouse out on our front at just about the spot where I left the mouse..seems he didn't get a lucky escape after all :(

Moli
07-10-2005, 10:17 PM
One of them had to get it...Poor little mouse....Imagine being that small and all those giant cats after you...:(

Mags
07-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Aww poor little mouse, it must be so frightening for them when a cat plays with it. I thought you were going to say that after you saved it, Sylvester killed it :shock:

samwise
07-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Poor little mouse!:(
Sammy does that. He brings them in alive , plays with them and then gets bored and goes outside leaving the mouse to run around the house!:shock: :shock:

Fran
07-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Aww poor little mouse, it must be so frightening for them when a cat plays with it. I thought you were going to say that after you saved it, Sylvester killed it :shock:

He did Mags :(

Het
07-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Poor little mouse!:(
Sammy does that. He brings them in alive , plays with them and then gets bored and goes outside leaving the mouse to run around the house!:shock: :shock:

yep Thomas does that, hes such a softy I'm sure he thinks hes being kind bringing them in for a warm.

Mags
07-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Oh no!!!!!!!:shock:

Moli
07-10-2005, 10:32 PM
My daft Leo brings them in, drops them on the kitchen floor then watches the dogs trying to catch it..Up till now I have managed to catch it and put it out....

Mags
07-10-2005, 10:36 PM
I must admit I just couldn't pick a mouse up:( :( :(

Fran
07-10-2005, 10:38 PM
I didn't pick it up, I caught it in a big jug :?

Mags
07-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Not the milk jug was it PK?:?

Fran
07-10-2005, 10:44 PM
:lol: No Mags not the milk jug!

Moli
07-10-2005, 10:47 PM
How the heck did you manage to catch a fast little mouse in a jug PK????I just chuck a towel over them...

Fran
07-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Caught him no trouble, think he was glad to go in the jug and away from the cats Moli :?

Het
07-10-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't mind picking them up, but the ungrateful little tinkers bite sometimes!!
A few weeks ago I caught one in the house alive, was returning it to the field, this was early about 7.30 in the morning, as I walked out the house with it in my hand it wriggled loose and went up my sleeve- I had a baggy shirt on. It ended up between my shoulders, got to the field just across the road and was trying to get it out but i just couldn't reach so i unbuttoned the shirt - not a stitch on underneath:shock: and was trying to shake it loose, looked up and there was a chap across the road at he recycling station doing his tin cans!!!!!!!!! I just smiled fastened my shirt up and said ' mouse:-P ' at which point it dropped out and scuttled off, I exited the field and went home.....and cried with laughter:lol:

Fran
07-10-2005, 11:54 PM
:lol: Het...how embarrasing!!!

Az
08-10-2005, 01:41 AM
aww poor mouse... fate? :shock:

Moli
08-10-2005, 08:28 AM
I don't mind picking them up, but the ungrateful little tinkers bite sometimes!!
A few weeks ago I caught one in the house alive, was returning it to the field, this was early about 7.30 in the morning, as I walked out the house with it in my hand it wriggled loose and went up my sleeve- I had a baggy shirt on. It ended up between my shoulders, got to the field just across the road and was trying to get it out but i just couldn't reach so i unbuttoned the shirt - not a stitch on underneath:shock: and was trying to shake it loose, looked up and there was a chap across the road at he recycling station doing his tin cans!!!!!!!!! I just smiled fastened my shirt up and said ' mouse:-P ' at which point it dropped out and scuttled off, I exited the field and went home.....and cried with laughter:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jac
08-10-2005, 09:20 AM
My babies are too wee for mice at the moment but there again they dont get out:D

Luke
08-10-2005, 11:15 AM
well whenever we have mice they usually meet their end the dogs are vermin dispatchers to put it nicely, so the mice have no chance of escape! CLementine isnt so much a live bringer her presents are usually stiffys1
Best wishes

P.S Het has done much more embarassing things then shake a mouse out of her top, all i say is reversed dress :roll:

samwise
08-10-2005, 02:15 PM
LOL with Het! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can just imagine that mans face!:shock: :)