PDA

View Full Version : So come on... whats your fave...

Az
04-10-2005, 11:25 PM
TV Show?! :lol:

smudgley
04-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Well I don't really watch any TV - prefer to use PC in my spare time - so can't answer - but just wanted to be the first to post in the entertainment section.:lol:

Mags
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
I know I'm really sad but my favourites are Corrie, Eastenders, Holby City and Casualty :lol:

Fran
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
:lol: @ Smudgley!!

I don't watch much tv either but I do like Ant and Dec's Saturday night takeaway when it is being screened. I like to watch the odd episode of Coronation Street and sad as I am, I am quite getting into the X factor :oops:

Az
04-10-2005, 11:36 PM
lol Smudge you are mad :lol:

I like big brother (when its good!) used to like Eastenders, but havent seen it for months! Celebrity jungle was ok at times - x factor and stuff are cool too!

Mags
04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
You'll have to dig your tele out again Azz, you don't know what you are missing!!

Az
04-10-2005, 11:43 PM
I know! Surprisingly tho, havent really missed it. Also its good cos you spend that time doing other stuff (more time online! :lol: )

I think the old TV has died now tho, it was on its way out anyway, but all that does has probably finished it off :lol:

Moli
05-10-2005, 10:51 AM
I used to watch all the soaps, but since joining DW and CP's I don't really watch tv now...

Tom
05-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Well i watch all the comedy and especially Catherine tate show!!!!

mckitty
24-10-2005, 08:24 PM
catherine tate is a genius but am i bothered though ? :D

also im a complete and utter saddo as i love friends

Jac
24-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Well Eastenders is hotting up after months of being Boreing and I do like causalty. But there again I'm a dead romantic and everyone that dies has at least 1 person that really loves them. Sad I know. I normally think, that's so sad but at least they were lovved:oops:

dinahsmum
24-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Ummm, ummm, don't think we're great TV watchers here. Ummmmm, I liked the recent trilogy with Charles Dance where they were sailing to Australia - sort of Master & Commander without the battles. Can't remember its name.

Maybe it's me getting older, maybe all the good stuff has been done but I can't get enthused over TV output now. Think of really good stuff we used to look forward to every week, and classics like Jewel in the Crown - that was really good. Or Upstairs Downstairs - always worth watching and I sometimes sneak in a repeated episode now! Oh, Edge of Darkness - do you remember that?

There don't seem to be any dramas now, just endless so-called 'reality' shows :roll:

oh dear, getting cross now, better go......................
signed - Mrs Meldrew! (and I didn't like that programme either - gratuitously smutty!)

EmmaG
24-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Well for me it is Friends in the morning :) Coronation Street and Eastenders oh and waking the dead :)

dinahsmum
24-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Ah, there you go - a current programme I like - Friends! But it was just past its sell-by date when it ended.....................

Jac
24-10-2005, 08:55 PM
I used to like the last of the mohickans!! upstairs down stairs, on the busses, Alf Garnet should I say more? Sado that I am

janey83
24-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Corrie, Eastenders, emmerdale, friends, hollyoaks (omnibus on a Sunday), Lost, Big Brother, X factor. things like that.

yola
25-10-2005, 09:39 AM
I caught the last 30 seconds of stenders last night; Grunt and Fill getting out of a car . . . to the delight of their peroxide Mum :roll: Apart from that haven't seen the show in ages!!

At the moment I like Afterlife. It's on Saturday nights and about a medium who is found by spirits who are 'lost'. It's edgy, brilliantly acted and touching all at once.

I liked Waking the Dead till they killed Claire Goose's character off. And Frankie has also gone and it's just not the same anymore. :(

As far as saddo TV goes, I quite like Honey We're Killing the Kids. It's amazing what you have to do to get parents to see how they're letting their kids go to pot without ever meaning it to happen; and how cathartic seeing their kids at 40 and looking 60 can be :shock: .

Amadeus
26-10-2005, 09:07 PM
TV Show?! :lol:
The West Wing

Luke
26-10-2005, 10:25 PM
X factor, Lost, Animal COps on Animal Planet, MTV"s Cribs, Eastenders, i liked the osbourne's when it was on aswell
erm...most things really

Mags
26-10-2005, 10:28 PM
.........and I thought you spent all your time on CPs and DW Luke:lol:

petlover
29-10-2005, 07:42 PM
i like eastenders, corrie, emmerdale, big brother, i'm a celebrity get me outta here, x factor :D

Mr. Cat
02-11-2005, 04:20 AM
During the seven years of its run, my favorite television program was Buffy the Vampire Slayer (BtVS). I loved the theme, the plots, the main characters, the actors who portrayed them and the witty scripts. I've no idea why the likes of Sarah Gellar and Alyson Hannigan are still doing minor-league cinema/television, after having been so brilliant for so long on BtVS. Alas!

For the past two "seasons," in the vacuum left by the departure of BtVS, my favorite televison series has been Medium. I love Patricia Arquette's low-key, self-depricating manner of portraying the main character. Plus, the supporting cast is very good!

:cat5

=^..^=

Saz
02-11-2005, 04:07 PM
LOST!!

On second series now :)