PDA

View Full Version : What do your cats love the most???

Az
04-10-2005, 08:45 PM
What do they love the most?

Sleep?

Eat?

Play?

???

Kazz
04-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Me of course.;)

Fran
04-10-2005, 08:54 PM
I have so many of them you are going to wish you never asked :roll:

Lucky who is my veteran cat...sleeps and pesters me all day for cuddles. She is a house cat choosing not to go out these days.

Sylvester and Matilda spend most of their time outdoors delighting the neighbours by playing and sleeping in their gardens...when they are in they sleep on the children's beds. Sylvester's other favourite past time is eating and this would be apparant to you if you met him, he is huge :shock:

Maud, Claude and Clooney are inseperable and go everywhere together...Maud's latest antic is to bring live mice in for the boys to play with :roll: Claude and Clooney just play play play and especially enjoy playing at 3 am in the morning up and down the stairs keeping the entire house hold awake :shock:

Luke
04-10-2005, 09:11 PM
CLementine loves to torment the dogs, she stalks along the work top flaunting her self and they yap thier heads off :roll: she also loves to eat, and to sit in the sallix willow outside and observe her territory, but most of all she loves now this is her favourite thing to do, to curl up on the rocking chair and rock gently back and forth
if its sunny we have to push it to the window so she can bathe in the glow
if its cold it has to be by the fireside to keep warm, the things she has us doing :lol:

Mags
04-10-2005, 09:32 PM
That's easy.....eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep etc etc:lol:

smudgley
04-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Mitten - loves my husband.

Emily loves her sleep.

Smudge loves the dog.

Tom
04-10-2005, 09:33 PM
I have so many of them you are going to wish you never asked :roll:

Lucky who is my veteran cat...sleeps and pesters me all day for cuddles. She is a house cat choosing not to go out these days.

Sylvester and Matilda spend most of their time outdoors delighting the neighbours by playing and sleeping in their gardens...when they are in they sleep on the children's beds. Sylvester's other favourite past time is eating and this would be apparant to you if you met him, he is huge :shock:

Maud, Claude and Clooney are inseperable and go everywhere together...Maud's latest antic is to bring live mice in for the boys to play with :roll: Claude and Clooney just play play play and especially enjoy playing at 3 am in the morning up and down the stairs keeping the entire house hold awake :shock:
She always gets there first :smt105 i could have said all that :?

Emm
04-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Lao Tzu - loves to be outside watching the world go by
Confucious - loves her food
Professor - catnip!
Mencius - cuddles and kisses

smudgley
04-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Love your cats names Em.:)

bobbie3917
04-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Scarlott first love is trying to get out :lol:
then its the kids, then its getting to the door first when it is knocked then the dogs

samwise
05-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Sammy loves hunting!:shock: :)
Frankie loves sleep and then tormenting me when I am trying to sleep!:( :)

Bellakatz
05-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Well being owned by Bengals i have got to say its
Food and more food
Then me for cuddles
Then more food
Then their Bengal grand prix around the house
Then at last Sleep

Jac
05-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Ditto to the above and exploring any new handbag, sports bag shoe box ect that comes into the house! Getting to Blue's food first and shouting to me if I have the ordasity to leave them in a room alone!!!!!

PaulaB
05-10-2005, 08:40 AM
Socks - cuddling his mum (even though she bites and thumps him), cuddling Lucy and sleeping on me on night shift.

Tippy wall paper shredding (three rooms so far, but she is cute and it was woodchip) eating sleeping, hunting (vests socks bras and books) same as Socks

Queenie food sleep and lots of attention. me watching tv in bed with her on my stomach and sleeping on me in the morings.

All three deciding that sleeping on me in the morning is a bit quiet so lets playfight on ME!!!!!!!

Kazz
05-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Okay I will be serious.

With their age now Oscar and Cleo both adore contact - human contact - with anyone in the house really they adore sleeping touching you.:)
Then sleep/food/sleep in that order.

When younger

Oscar's first love was the great outdoors exploring catching birds, mice, rats,rabbits anything he could. And going on adventures. Then sleep then food.
Cleo's first love was playing, chasing anything from your shadow to attacking the toilet roll.;) then sleep then food.

Karen

Mags
05-10-2005, 06:44 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....I'm sorry Kazz but it was the first line of your post:lol:
You serious??:shock:

Kazz
05-10-2005, 07:23 PM
I can be serious. tsenoH;)

Chickadeedeedee
09-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Henry LOVES to help sweeping the floor! He is always available to assist with any housework actually! His second love is being brushed. His favorite type of toy is a little catnip filled pillow. Cloth.

Giovanni loves to play with his brother the wall pee-er Zorro. His favorite type of toy is a ball.

Zorro's favorite thing is to eat. His favorite toy is a mouse with little beads inside so it rattles. If no beads, no play. Hmmm.

Bruno's favorite thing is to lay on top of someone and drool while he gets petted until he drifts off to sleep. When your arm or leg starts to get numb because he is laying on it and cuts off the circulation, he will bite (not hard) to let you know he IS comfortable and wants to stay that way. His favorite type of toy is a catnip pillow that is zapped in the microwave so it is very strongly scented. His BEST friend in the whole world is the German Shepherd, Bosco.

Maggie loves to be petted and get kitty treats. Her favorite toy is anything with catnip. She is not very fussy.

Mike's favorite thing is to follow me and lay on me or near me at any chance he has. His favorite toy is a piece if scrunched up paper or paper towel. It is then shredded or brought back for a game of either fetch or catch. Yes, he will catch paper in his front paws 99 times out of 100!

That's it for my herd o' kitties.

C3D

Mags
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
They must all keep you very busy C3D!!:lol:

Chickadeedeedee
10-10-2005, 12:01 AM
They do keep me busy Mags but what a BORING and incomplete life without them, ehh?

C3D

Mags
10-10-2005, 08:51 AM
That's very true C3D.....it's hard to imagine life without pets!

Moli
10-10-2005, 08:55 AM
I would be bored to tears if I didn't have my cats & dogs,,,,

Ann-Marie
10-10-2005, 09:26 PM
i have 2 cats; smirnoff and pepsi. smirnoff's favourite thing seems to be jumping on me when i'm asleep while pepsi's current favourite seems to be chasing smirnoff's tail. both, however, also enjoy climbing all over the keyboard when i'm trying to type.

kerrie
10-10-2005, 09:28 PM
lucy loves food, food and more food
simba loves to pounce on anything that moves