Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: not sure
13-09-2014, 03:55 AM   #11

Re: Thought I'd Introduce My Dogs - Lots of Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthisouthere
What big softies! Real sweethearts, all of them. I love that Tynan looks as though he has a faint grey moustache, very sweet.

Have you had the snow yet in your part of Canada timber, if so what are the little members of the timber-clan making of it?
Tynan has St. Bernard in him, so lets hope that he has the Lab lifespan instead. He started to grey earlier this year. Dallas as well has greyed a lot since I brought him home.

No snow yet. Usually late in the year it starts to snow. The dogs love the snow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
13-09-2014, 12:11 PM   #12

Gorgeous dogs all of them. You must be so proud.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-09-2014, 12:56 PM   #13

They are all fantastic dogs, Timber. I especially like Dallas. I , too, prefer the giant breeds and have always owned mastiffs - English,Neos and Tibetan. Only drawback is that the larger the dog, the shorter the life span.Your dogs are all in great condition and are a real credit to you.