Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-02-2006, 12:30 AM   #141

Re: Dieting/Low Carbs

It was very nice Donna, I am going to have the other one tomorrow morning

Well I didn't manage a very low carb friendly dinner this evening..OH sister served up spaghetti bolognaise, I said I didn't eat much pasta and they didn't serve me up that much, and luckily I have loads of the bolognaise I managed to skip dessert as well, so hopefully not too much damage done. I think I will try for an hour on the bike tomorrow , managed to do 30 mins today as I didn't get a chance to do any on Friday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
19-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #142

Well I had a friend pop in last night and I had a few Vodka/Diet Coke so I have been bad too Emma!!

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2006, 11:08 AM   #143

Well that isn't too bad Donna Well the scales were up a tiny bit this morning 9 stone 7.5lbs so I am really happy with that, I have a bit of gardening to sort out and clearning up so I will get a bit of exercise in today. Other than that I am going to try and relax this afternoon.

Just had my custard which was really nice, definately going to make some more today, cooked breakfast for lunch and then that lovely venison casserole for dinner

What have you got planned for your meals today? anything nice?

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2006, 11:10 AM   #144

Probably scrambled egg with grated cheese for brekkie. Tuna salad for lunch methinks, and no idea for dinner yet!!!

Have the fish in the freezer I bought the other day so could get a bit of fish out thawing, but not sure what I can do with it!!!

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2006, 11:38 AM   #145

Well you could have a nice and basic plain steamed fish with veggies?? Time to get that cookbook out!!! don't forget you can adapt the recipe if you do not have some of the ingredients

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2006, 12:27 PM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Well you could have a nice and basic plain steamed fish with veggies?? Time to get that cookbook out!!! don't forget you can adapt the recipe if you do not have some of the ingredients
To be honest Emma, I am a little intimidated by the cookbook, as I have never owned a cooking book in my life!! Will have a little peek today (promise)!!

Catsey Veteran

19-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #147

Oh don't be intimidated Donna most recipes for main dishes can be easily adapted, and what is the worse that can happen?? you don't like the meal, it is just a case of try again the next time. I am sure you will be fine.

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2006, 06:25 PM   #148

How did you get on Donna this week? Did you still keep off that 2lb??

I am going to try and do an hour on the bike in a min, whilst reading a book of course!!! lol

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
How did you get on Donna this week? Did you still keep off that 2lb??

I am going to try and do an hour on the bike in a min, whilst reading a book of course!!! lol
Kept off the 2lb so I have now lost 8lb - am at 10st3lb.

Seem to be doing 2lb each week, but am happy enough with that

Just cooked the cod fillet - didnt know how to cook it, but stuck it in saucepan with some cream/butter/splash milk/pepper and cooked for about 20 mins - had it with creamy cheese veggies - was very nice

Catsey Veteran

20-02-2006, 07:31 PM   #150

Well done!!!!! I think 2lbs is a nice steady weight to lose a week. It won't take you long to work out dishes that you like