Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #21

Re: Meet our newest member of the family..

Wonderful that things are gong so well! What a self-confident little guy he is. Love the description of Kuan Yin realizing she'd been spotted playing .... typical cat!!
I daresay Solomon will talk your ear off, being as Siamese ... isn't it fun? I do miss a talky cat. And isn't it nice for the ferrets to have another playmate?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
20-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #22

Oh Tink! He's absolutely gorgeous what a super sweet little face, what a good job you spotted that ad! What a lucky boy he is!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Wonderful that things are gong so well! What a self-confident little guy he is. Love the description of Kuan Yin realizing she'd been spotted playing .... typical cat!!
I daresay Solomon will talk your ear off, being as Siamese ... isn't it fun? I do miss a talky cat. And isn't it nice for the ferrets to have another playmate?
I'm sure he will be a chatterbox in no time
And yes it is very nice for the ferrets to have a playmate. Especially Pino as her and Cooper are seperated from the other four as they are not so much into rough housing and are more laid back and Cooper is a senior so he sleeps much more than Pino. I was trying to pick up the slack there but I was worried she was getting a bit bored. I have a feeling that Solomon and Pino are going to be very close friends

Catsey Veteran

20-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #24

I forsee lots of pics of Pino and Solomon playing ...

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 02:25 AM   #25

So guess what. Turns out little Solomon has fleas which I treated him for (as well as ear mites and roundworms). He's got tapeworms too so he's getting wormed for that in the morning when I drop him off for his neuter and vaccines. Poor kid!

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 02:34 AM   #26

Oh poor baby, thank the Lord you spotted that ad! He came up in conversation in the quiz this evening (we chatter a lot during it) and the consensus is that he is adorable. When is he going in for the op? I know you mentioned it but I'm too lazy to scroll back thru all the pages

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 03:08 AM   #27

lol tomorrow morning i drop him off at 6am i'll have to go check the quiz thread now and eavesdrop on what was said

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 04:02 AM   #28

more piccies and a vid for you to look at

he wanted k's spaghetti, lol

more playin, didn't notice the ferret in the background till i uploaded, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wsrGrC3NeM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #29

only just seen this thread, he's gorgeous Tink, is he not a full Siamese, he sure looks like one to me.

Catsey Veteran

22-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
only just seen this thread, he's gorgeous Tink, is he not a full Siamese, he sure looks like one to me.
Hey, there. Actually, as weird as it sounds I don't know. The ad originally read something about "he's a mix but still needs someone who will love him" and i'm not knocking young people it's just that this particular one was a wee bit off....(she couldn't answer many of my questions about his history and didn't seem to know much about cats, example: when i asked her if he was on wet or dry food, she stared at me blankly). Also, the white paws seem to be an indicator. But I am definitely not current on standards or anything of the sort, I've always had moggies and never looked into such things (though I have always admired Siamese!).