Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2006, 08:32 PM   #11

Re: Lucky - one year on

A year already your loss brings bak memories of mine, the rawness of it all I hope has eased for you now Fran, and you now can "smile" when you think of her. Lucky - an extra special lady.

RIP Lovely lady.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-12-2006, 08:41 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
A year already your loss brings bak memories of mine, the rawness of it all I hope has eased for you now Fran, and you now can "smile" when you think of her. Lucky - an extra special lady.

RIP Lovely lady.

Karen
Thanks Kazz, I have always been able to smile when I have thought of her but it does still feel very raw despite it being a year on now. I always knew I would struggle to cope with loosing her but never realised just how much

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-12-2006, 08:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Thanks Kazz, I have always been able to smile when I have thought of her but it does still feel very raw despite it being a year on now. I always knew I would struggle to cope with loosing her but never realised just how much
The rawness should never ease.