Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-04-2024, 01:57 PM   #1

Saturday daily

Good afternoon ladies,

Its dry and it was lovely on our morning walk today which was nice, cooled down a bit now though. Been a busy week. I had a full on training course for 3 days this week so was shattered at night and was in bed early!! Was a normal day yesterday which was nice but was busy catching up after being away from the team for 3 days. Had a busy morning, got the girls out for a 4mile walk then got a parcel posted that Steven had to send for work, then got my car valeted as i have a new cover for the back seat instead of the crate for Robyn so wanted the car cleaned before i put it down. Its actually really good. We are going for dinner later to our favourite restaurant.

Ive booked a secure field for tomorrow morning for the girls instead of a walk so they can get a good stretch of their legs Also asked Stevens sister if she wants to bring Hamish the cocker puppy along. He is about 8month now so should be able to spend at least half an hour running with my girls. Will also be nice to spend some time with Kim.

We didnt get to Glencoe last week as the weather was terrible!! It was meant to be lovely but the forecast was wrong so no bikes for us! Mine is also going to the garage for a new chain during the week so better not to risk it as it could snap as it has "tight spots" in it which can be dangerous.

Dinky, sorry to hear you have had the flu, i do hope you have recovered now and are back up on your feet. I agree definitely better to wait until your first knee operation has healed before getting the other done. I am looking forward to seeing the calendar!! Like Shelley i will reply to your email

Shelley, apologies i didnt see your daily yesterday or i would have responded. How has work been? Do you have any doll fairs this week?

I am away to have a cup of tea and a caramel yum yum that we have treated ourselves to!!

Have a lovely weekend ladies