Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #1

Sunday

It's all quiet here this morning. Outside looks grey and cold so I'm staying in with a nice cuppa and toast& peanut butter.
OH is in bed, and I've got veggies to prepare for lunch later.
Roast pork today and cherry tart to follow.

Posh has ventured outside, braver than me, but was damp when she got back in and sneezy. Now tucking into her breakfast, no doubt she'll curl up later and sleep the gloomy day away. Nice life, eh?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #2

Re: Sunday

Off to the open garden bit overcast but hey....rain is good for the garden. And roast beef for dinner.....see you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
19-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #3

Morning all. Just got up. Nothing planned for today although I might watch some of the QVC shows today as it is beauty day (won't be buying anything though!!)

Roast beef for us also later.

Have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
19-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #4

Been swimming and had a jacuzzi and sauna too.. feel all clean now lol....

Kids still in bed, will be doing roast chicken for dinner later and in between that will be the usual cleaning etc!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #5

Wet, wet , wet here today.
Tom and Jerry are all cuddled up on the bed, don't know what got into Tom last night, he pulled several books of the bookcase.
Took Malaika out for a very quick walk to get the neccasaries done, as she won't go in the garden now.
She hates the rain and had a frowny face all the way to the field.
Been messing about on the computer for several hours, making a photo album for Malaika on another forum, every pic had to be resized.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #6

Hi all - it's grey and windy here, but not too cold. We have been to Waitrose to pick up some pasta! I would never have believed that I could tell the difference in dried pasta, but I can and IMO Waitrose's is superior to others!!! Generally stock up on all sorts which keeps us going for several months. Had to buy some others things too, including some rather naughty vanilla ice-cream to go with our home made apple and blackberry pie for pud tonight. We don't often have pudding, and so a small pot of ice-cream will do for 3 servings and then be gone, so no temptation left!

We are having sausages, the last of our home grown potatoes and some home made ratatouille beforehand. Will we have any room for pie and ice-cream???? OF COURSE WE WILL!!!!

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #7

Another drizzle day here. Been to fabric shop for some tape to finish off the roman blind I'm making for the kitchen. They had a sale on and I managed to pick up a pair of ready made, fully lined curtains for a third of the original price.

Almost finished building the climbing frame. Going to have chicken tonight - not sure how it'll be cooked but a few hours to decide.

Enjoy the day peeps

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #8

Started out sunny but has clouded over now a bit after 11 am; not rain clouds, unfortunately; we do so need rain. Not as cool as the last two mornings: 22 C (71 F). Been to the market, settling in this afternoon to papers, crossword and Catsey. Dinner here will be shrimp creole. Did I ever mention that Ms Picky will now eat a bit of shrimp?

Sorry weather seems a bit glum for you; a good day to stay indoors and cocoon. Lucky you, Angie, I confess I can't tell one dried pasta from another Shelley, do you find PBs resizer dreadfully slow? I found a faster one .....Kazz, hope you enjoy the garden visit.

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #9

Eileen i didn't realise PB had a resizer on, i used picasa.
I had to do it by exporting to another folder but it seemed to only want to export one at a time so it took ages.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #10

Shelley, to resize in PB you click on the pic, then Edit, and go from there. I've never used Picasa, somehow I got the impression that was for very skilled people. This one was fairly easy to use. It too, only does one at a time (or did when I last used it, which has been a while; sites are constantly re-doing themselves!

http://www.resizemypicture.com/