Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats
25-04-2007, 09:19 AM   #11

Re: Fussy eater....

Quote:
Hmmm mines do that but I just persevere as they eventually eat it when they get hungry enough lol
Totally agree - I do give my two a varied diet but if they pull their nose up then I just leave it and either the other cat or my dog will eat it. It doesn't take long to cotton on that if they leave their food there will not be anything else until the next meal. Little Alfie tried it for a couple of days then gave in

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
25-04-2007, 09:52 AM   #12

Re: Fussy eater....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Totally agree - I do give my two a varied diet but if they pull their nose up then I just leave it and either the other cat or my dog will eat it. It doesn't take long to cotton on that if they leave their food there will not be anything else until the next meal. Little Alfie tried it for a couple of days then gave in
Trouble is you can't do that with Siamese, if they don't like/don't want a certain food then they will literally starve themselves, so whilst I adopt the attitude eat it or starve with my moggies to a degree, I cannot do this with the meezers..I am sure there are also other breeds that are like this too and indeed some moggies