Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
17-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #11

Re: Royal Canin foods.

I would shop them myself Kay, they are spoiling it for genuine folk. Good news about the discount, I pay £23.19 for a 10kg bag Exigent 30/35 or £22.49 for same size sensible 33.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
18-03-2007, 12:36 AM   #12

I love RC.
We use it for the rescues as we get it at a great price & they give us goody packs to send out with all the cats that come through the rescue. I prefer it now to the Purina pro plan as I think that seems a bit rich for some nursing moms. But the RC babycat & kitten are great & I now use the sensible for all the adults.

I feed RC to my dog too.

What I do find a bit bizarre is all the breed specific diets! Why should a labrador need a different type of food to another large breed dog? etc.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-03-2007, 11:55 AM   #13

Very very interesting however I can't comment - dried food upsets Cleo's tummy always has done. So we have wet food or fresh food cooked to her taste. Karen

Although I may give it a go for the girls I was looking for a dried food for them - Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
18-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #14

RC kitten and sensitive were 2 of the worst foods possible for Teddie!! Strange how one cat can be fine on it and another can't tolerate it at all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
18-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
I love RC.
We use it for the rescues as we get it at a great price & they give us goody packs to send out with all the cats that come through the rescue. I prefer it now to the Purina pro plan as I think that seems a bit rich for some nursing moms. But the RC babycat & kitten are great & I now use the sensible for all the adults.

I feed RC to my dog too.

What I do find a bit bizarre is all the breed specific diets! Why should a labrador need a different type of food to another large breed dog? etc.
Have no idea Smudgely except they are targeting popular breeds, so maybe a ploy to get more people feeding it if they think its specifically for their dog.

Royal Canin were giving away loads of stuff at Crufts on the last day. i got handed CD's, a double bowl holder with 2 stainless steel bowls, a bum bag books, some ribbon thingy with a clip on it and a couple other things too.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
RC kitten and sensitive were 2 of the worst foods possible for Teddie!! Strange how one cat can be fine on it and another can't tolerate it at all!
'tis strange isn't it Alex? Porsha despite all her problems tolerated RC baby cat, kitten and now Siamese very well, she's also tolerated the odd sachets I've had of other products in the RC range. Trouble I have with Porsha is she is a fussy eater but seems to like RC very much All my cats love RC so much so that I am planning to change my moggies over from Supacat to RC.

Dawn, RC do tend to give away some very nice pressies