Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
01-01-2008, 10:30 AM   #1

New Year's Day thread - Tuesday

Happy New Year to everyone!

A brand new year has started overcast and grey here and it's just started raining ....... seems so quiet everywhere!

I have a busy morning as I'm expecting family members for dinner ........ not sure who will turn up yet though as they appear to be dropping like flies with the flu bug

Hope you all have a very enjoyable day whatever you are doing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
01-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #2

Re: New Year's Day thread - Tuesday

Morning Mags, morning all

Happy new year to you all - rather damp and dreary here too and just lots of tidying up to do as it was a bit neglected yesterday due to Misty being poorly. Kids still in bed so they will no doubt miss the first half of the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
01-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #3

Happy New Year everyone.

It's raining here also. The streets are very quiet although there were a few parties and fireworks last night.

The house is really quiet. No traffic going past and only Ceilidh and myself here.

I'm a bit sore today. A drive that should have taken about 1 1/2 hours took 3 and 3/4!!! There had been a bad accident in Glasgow. The road was closed to one lane instead of four. Moving at a snails pace for hours. Thank goodness for painkillers.

Dont expect to see anyone today and my mobile isn't getting a reception here. Never mind I have Catsey hehehe

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
01-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #4

Happy New Years All - Spain checking in !

Out for a New Years walk to blow the cobwebs away, just a had a bacon buttie to mop up last nights booze

Have a great day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #5

Happy New year every one. Just having some breakfast, have finnished my rounds until later, all animals well except still no sign of Felix the moving in stray. I hope he is safe and that he will apear this evening.
Rain and fog here today, not pleasant driving weather at all. Trying to get hold of Emma to check on Pootle also trying to get hold of Liz, as her inlaws are here and i wanted to go meet them and give thema picture of Bernie as they were very instrumental in his arrival to me.
Oh well, just gonna finnish my cuppa and head off to see my mum and dad.
Hope every one is not too hung over and had a lovely evening, me, I was flat out by 10pm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #6

Happy new year!!!

Only one word to sum up today . . . hangover

Off to try and put Sebi down for a nap so we can have a bit of a kip too . . . didn't get back to my Mum's till 3.30am and Sebi was giving us a wake up call at 7 TO say I'm a zombie is a bit an understatement LOL!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
01-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #7

Happy New Year all
Nothing much planned for this afternoon,just going to have a nice relaxing afternoon and watch the rubbish on telly I think.
Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
01-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #8

Afternoon all. Had a nice evening here, Stayed up until 1.30 am then had to hit my bed lol. Nutcase of a neighbour decided to jet wash his car at 9 am!!!! So that woke me up, dozed on and off for another hour or so. OH has decided to go up to Scotland with his mate who was down, so they left an hour ago. Roberts dad isn't too well again so he wasnted to go up and help his mum for a wee bit. Nothing planned for today, just a nice dinner later on, to make sure we start off the year with good food and full tummies lol. Have a good day all.

HAPYY NEW YEAR!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #9

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

We have just taken down all the Christmas decs and now I am giving the house a good clean.

My son got the train into London, with our foster child then took him on the London Eye and they are now watching QPR v Leicester City!!! We are all ardent QPR fans having attended Queens Park School in Paddington where the club originated!

Adam's (my son) friend Lucy's dad had a stroke a couple of days ago and Adam text me to say he died last died..... How sad, Lucy is only 20

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #10

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CATSEY MEMBERS!

with love from
Merlin & Angie
XX