Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-08-2023, 08:32 AM   #1

dry Saturday

Morning Ladies,

Its actually nice outside today. I've got my washing back out which got soaked yesterday and didn't really dry inside last night. All my plans for today have been cancelled! The training class instructor has tested positive for covid. I think we may actually get the motorbikes out today!! Today would have been the first class. The Brittany day tomorrow has been cancelled which isnt actually a bad thing as Steven now has to fly to London tomorrow afternoon for work so it would have been a rush going so im now taking Robyn trailing which will be good.

Mia was at the vets on Wednesday as she wasnt right and it turns out she has a trapped nerve at the top of her back so pain killers, antibiotics as her protien level was high in her urine but her tempwas fine and anti-inflammotory liquid in her food. Seems to have helped as she is full of energy and running about which she shouldnt be and she has also barged past me and gone upstairs which we have been stopping her doing! Wee madam!

Shelley/Dinky i hope you both have a lovely day!! Dinky ive sent you an email!!