Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-07-2023, 03:50 PM   #1

Wednesday

Hello,
Finally I've had a catch up.
I finished work last thursday and in September will work between the temporary venue and the nursery until next may.
Not easy and very unsettling.
The vintage fair on sunday was really good, i only took a few dolls but sold nearly all of them, and a few other things.
We are in Scotland now until sept.
Pamela, sounds like your sister has had a boozy, tipsy birthday, hic, lol
Great that the mantrailing is going well with both dogs.
Dinky, so sorry you have had a rough time, we miss our past pets so much.
Glad you rescued the little trapped bird.
Wish they wouldn't sell food in netting, bitds can also get their legs trapped.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-07-2023, 07:41 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Evening Shelley,

You will be glad to be finished for the summer. Are you going to the caravan for the summer? I can imagine how unsettling it will be for both staff and the kids. Sounds like you had a good fair at the weekend. I dont have any more shows until september now, not really been doing any this year.

My sister had a lovely birthday by the sounds of what she told me. As long as she enjoyed is the main thing! Mantrailing is going really well, Robyn has had to take a step back because of her season but i think she may be having a silent season where she has all teh hormonal side effects but doesnt have the physical signs as she is over 2 weeks late having it. Makes sense. Will have her back out in 2 weeks though as i am taking Mia on Wednesday with me and then back to normal for Robyn in the otehr 2 dates.

Dinky i hope your doing ok after having a hard few weeks. Hopefully hear from you soon

Have a lovely evening, iam away to relax with a can of juice after a training walk with Robyn trying to get her to walk o the lead without pulling like a train!!