Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-07-2023, 07:32 AM   #1

wet saturday daily

Morning ladies,

Its wet here today. I dont mind it though only downside is Robyns longline is going to be soaking on the walk which is never pleasant to hold!! We have Stevens mums 70th birthday lunch today which will be nice. Alot of the family going.

Birmingham was good, the bowling got a bit competitive between then men which wasnt surprising!! Meetings were good as well. Did have a slight glitch when i got there though as my hotel reservation hadnt pulled through to the hotels reservation system so i had no hotel room!! Thankfully they managed to get me a room but couldnt guarentee they could give me a room the following night so was a bit stressed and didnt sleep well. Got to work on Tuesday and we managed to get a room in the same hotel so went back up with my case and checked in early!!

I have been standing in for the manager the last couple of days which has meant a busy couple of days. Good experience!!

Had a dog show last week which was good and it was nice to have company as my friend came with me. Robyn is due into season anytime now so i am keeping an eye on her as we are meant to be trailing twice next week but if she is in season, i will take Mia although i am going to take Mia at least one of the times to let her try it and spend a little bit of time myself with her

Dinky, i hope Brenna had a lovely birthday and you enjoy spending time with her this weekend. Did you get your washing done? Ive done 3 loads since i got back. I miss my tumble dryer. Really going to think about getting another one i think. How is your little starling doing? Is he still coming to visit?

Shelley, sorry to hear you havent been feeling well, i do hope you feel better now. How are the pups doing? Have you sold much of your teddy and doll books?

Have a great weekend ladies