Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 3 American Short , Manx, Munchkin
29-06-2015, 02:31 AM   #1

Hello All, Great to Find a Cat Site!

Hi, I've been on Dogsey and the Over Fifty sites. I didn't know there was a cat lover one too yaaay. We have several kitties, all unique personalities...
Chii-a tuxedo Munchkin, elderly and a twin of Grumpy Cat

Levon-my ginger boy and a total ladies man

Ninja-the second largest, tuxedo and more terrier than cat
Stumpy-a bob-tailed Manx and the house ruler, even the dogs are afraid of offending Stumpy

Boo-all black, small, timid, but she loves humans

Mr Foot-the story behind his name is when we brought home our first dog Mr Foot hid upstairs. There he stayed for almost a month. He was not having a dog in his house. Finally he and Sophie met nose to nose one day. He leaped from behind the ladder he was hiding on and caught his foot. I was using tweezers to pull claws from Sophie's forehead. Foot must have sprained something in that jump. Now to this day he always sits with that foot extended. He changed his tune about dogs, he eats with them, sleeps with them and is probably working on his bark. Twenty pounds of cat-dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-06-2015, 04:56 PM   #2

Re: Hello All, Great to Find a Cat Site!

Lovely to hear about your cats! This site is very quiet atm - so it would be lovely to think it might get a bit more chatty!