Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
29-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #1

Dear all

"Today was cooler... enough for me to enjoy my toy box and the cool breeze in the conservatory again.
Love to all, Mitzi xXx"

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #2

Re: Dear all

Dear Mitzi,

I am glad you enjoyed a cooler day sweetie! I envy you your lovely coat on cold days, but not when it's been so hot.

You look comfy there in your toy box although I do think Mummy ought to let you have a little pillow for your pretty head.

Love from Angie, Kizzy and Pip xxx

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
30-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #3

Re: Dear all

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Dear Mitzi,

I am glad you enjoyed a cooler day sweetie! I envy you your lovely coat on cold days, but not when it's been so hot.

You look comfy there in your toy box although I do think Mummy ought to let you have a little pillow for your pretty head.

Love from Angie, Kizzy and Pip xxx
Dear Auntie Angie, Kizzy, and Unca Pip,
Hi

Hope you are all keeping well!
..Sshh don't tell anyone but I have 5 cat beds/soft and fluffy blankets, plus a bed on the sofa (even tho' the sofa's all mine anyway) , and Mummy's bed's all mine too. Mummy has tried a little pillow and a blanket in my box but I have found it hampers my ping-pong bouncing off the corners somewhat. I then lose interest completely in the box until it's relegated to 'playbox and occasional afternoon nap' status again!

Gentle nuzzles to all
Mitzi
xXx