Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
19-07-2016, 08:55 AM   #1

sunny Tuesday

Good morning everyone.

Been a long time since there was a daily so thought i woud start 1 off today as i havent been around too much recently

Its beautiful and sunny up here today, i am on an 11am start but fiishing at 330pm as we have a viewing and i also have agility with Mia.

Been soo busy recently as we sold our flat last month so we are now trying to find a house i a very short period of time!! Got 2 viewings this wee so hopefully 1 of them will be nice and suit what we are looking for.

HArris has also had the vets sign off now after a much more prolonged bout of his illness but hopefully with the liver suppliments he is now on he wont get it as much or anywhere near as bad as this time.

Dinky i hope your wee troop are over their cat flu and are feeling better. Mags, i often think of you and wonder how you are after loosing cassie.

Hope you all have a lovely day and the sun is shining where you are.

Chin tickles to furbabies x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-07-2016, 12:13 PM   #2

Re: sunny Tuesday

Hi Pamela and anyone who might follow, it's great to see a daily again although for me ,I guess it is a nightly - it's Tuesday evening here.It's been fine here today but very cold and it looks to be the same tomorrow. Still. I'm at work all day and it's lovely and warm there so can't complain.
I'm still in temporary accommodation but my house is coming along and I've just chosen the paint for the walls and ceilings - a neutral pale beige for the walls with a darker beige for feature walls in each room.I'm not good on choosing colours but hopefully these will look good together.
Pamela, good luck with your viewings .I do hope you find something suitable in the time frame that you have. Congrats on the sale of your flat anyway. AND love to your animals, especially young Harris who is continuing to do well, thank goodness. My kitties are now over their cat flu but are still sneezing way more than they should. They are still on antibiotics daily.
Mags, I also hope you are well after losing your beloved girl. It certainly isn't easy, I know.
I do hope everyone on Catsey is well and all furbabies are staying safe and warm. Have a great day everyone. -