Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-05-2016, 07:19 AM   #1

Happy Friday!

Good morning everyone!

Friday at last, although i have a cheek to say that as i have had a couple of days off work Just used them to relax and also take Harris for a check up yesterday. Still yellow tinged and has lost another little bit of wight but the vet is happy that he is looking better within himself and his coat is silky and shiney

I am doing my charity day in work today. Helping out at a kids football tournament local to the house so looking forward to that.

Plans for the weekend: working tomorrow until 1pm then the dogs are going t stay with the dog walker for the night as we have a family BBQ to go to so would rather they are with her so they arent at home on their own for a few hours. We are treatng ourselves to a breakfast date on Sunday wjich we have not done in a along time so also looking forward to that then hme to get the dogs

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. ots of chin tickles ad pets to furbabies

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-05-2016, 11:56 AM   #2

Re: Happy Friday!

Hi Pamela and anyone else who may follow,I'm so pleased that Harris is continuing to improve and that the vet is happy with him. Way to go, Harris. I'm keeping him in my prayers. it sounds as if you've had a great couple of days off, just relaxing. You really needed that, Pamela , as you've had a great deal of worry with Harris lately. I hope you enjoy the children's football tournament. and that family BBQ tomorrow AND the Sunday breakfast date. Sounds very romantic. Good for you.

I had to take my wee Betsey-May to the vet this morning. She has cat flu unfortunately but is now on antibiotics. Poor wee girl looks so miserable and keeps sneezing, but at least she is eating a little. I'm keeping her warm and quiet and hopefully she'll be over it soon. I'm moving out of this house on 27th may so EQC repairs can begin. and I'm praying that none of my other cats come down with the virus.

That's all my news. Hope everyone has a great weekend and cuddles to all Catsey kitties.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
21-05-2016, 12:24 AM   #3

Re: Happy Friday!

Glad the vet is pleased with Harris, Pamela. I hope you have a lovely BBQ and breakfast date!

Dinky, Rosie has had a touch of cat flu and been on antibiotics, but she seems so much better now. She was sneezing and coughing, poor girl. I hope Betsey-May is better very soon.