Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
19-08-2016, 10:52 PM   #1

Amazing cat bowl.

Has anyone tried the Beco cat bowl? Ever since I got Snodgrass, my colourpoint persian, he has had trouble eating from his bowls, taking a few bites and then pulling away as if something was annoying him. I ended up having to hand feed him from my fingers so he could eat comfortably. We thought it could be a teeth problem but my vet could find nothing wrong. A couple of weeks ago,I was on the computer and discovered the Beco bowl . Evidently cats have an aversion to their whiskers touching the sides of their food bowl, especially the flatter faced persians, and this bowl has a special shape to stop that . This bowl has solved Snoddy's problem and I'm happy to report that he now eats with no trouble at all. Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else out there is having similar problems. These bowls look great, come in super colours, are eco- friendly (made of bamboo) and are easy to clean.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #2

Re: Amazing cat bowl.

never heard of them but need to have a wee look